Reply 60
piglet29
what do you guys do to cheer you up?

Talk to my girlfriend. :biggrin:
Sudoku and Samurais.
Read Twilight series.
Write.
Reply 62
If it's sunny go for a walk with my iPod and listen to some summery/uplifting stuff - Ayaka, etc. You can get all dressed p and go to some pubs/clubs and have some drinks with your friends.

Though sometimes wallowing in self pity can kinda cheer me up; get a quilt, a bottle of vodka, a tub of ice cream and watch "Homeward Bound" and then go and listen to ZARD! XDD
Reply 63
Watch a movie, eat ice cream/chocolate, listen to music, surf the net, read a book, go for a walk, see friends, write, paint eat again, etc.
Reply 64
strum my guitar
Reply 65
Put on my headphones and forget about civilized society.
i smoke. cigarettes, not drugs. and i drink. last time me and my ex broke up i went and slept with someone else. this time i am wallowing in self-pity and trying to win him back. friends don't help becasue unless they've benn through it before they can't understand the pain(one of my friends wouldn't go out with me until i had stopped being upset about it because it annoyed her). this time im just trying to get on with it and get him back. i haven't told my friends yet incase we get back together.
Reply 67
I take my "happy pills" and "dont give a **** pills" :p:
Reply 68
Lithium
I take my "happy pills" and "dont give a **** pills" :p:

im trying to do that :yep:
Reply 69
piglet29
im trying to do that :yep:

What's stopping you? :p:
Reply 70
my "im feeling too **** to feel happy" mood =/
Reply 71
take pills :biggrin:
gamer91
trolling.

what does that mean???? Please dont say your a collector of the plactics troll figures with the crazy pink and blue hair?
Reply 73
maybe i will =)
Reply 74
skinnyblackjeans
what does that mean???? Please dont say your a collector of the plactics troll figures with the crazy pink and blue hair?

i was wondering just that.
Reply 75
skinnyblackjeans

:banghead:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
''someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion''

Who doesn't want to be controversial?

Latest

Trending

Trending