The Student Room Group

I got punched in the face for no reason

So as we walked In the pub there Is this guy and got aggressive to my friend and punched him twice in the face.

Then they all came outside and started on us.

I tried to make peace when the same guy who punched my friend punched me on the cheekbone.

Luckily I got in the car and drove off as they were coming to me and my friend also luckily ran off.

I phoned the police when I stopped by a car and told the police the pub and details told him my name and only street name and I then seen my friend and left.

What's going to happen? They know the pub now as I drove past the same pub 40 minutes later I seen nothing.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So as we walked In the pub there Is this guy and got aggressive to my friend and punched him twice in the face.

Then they all came outside and started on us.

I tried to make peace when the same guy who punched my friend punched me on the cheekbone.

Luckily I got in the car and drove off as they were coming to me and my friend also luckily ran off.

I phoned the police when I stopped by a car and told the police the pub and details told him my name and only street name and I then seen my friend and left.

What's going to happen? They know the pub now as I drove past the same pub 40 minutes later I seen nothing.

Why didn't you punch him back? Ik you were outnumbered but sometimes you've gotta take risks
Reply 2
I only phoned the police because I thought my friends would get beat up.

However the police has not come to my house.

:camp:

How many of you were there and how many of them
I don’t really believe this. It’s a nice touch that you drove off without your friend though.
Original post by YaliaV
I don’t really believe this. It’s a nice touch that you drove off without your friend though.

Init what about bro code
Reply 7
There was 4 of them, 3 of us.

I didn't know what to do and things were getting very ruthlessly tense and I drove off yes. I would've definitely have got beat up.

However my other friend ran all the way and I seen him and told where the other friend was and he said he luckily ran off.
Reply 8
He punched me on the face, some bruising however it did not hurt.
There was 4 of them, 3 of us.

I didn't know what to do and things were getting very ruthlessly tense and I drove off yes. I would've definitely have got beat up.

However my other friend ran all the way and I seen him and told where the other friend was and he said he luckily ran off.

Slightly outnumbered then So did you three just bottle it or are none of you fighters?

Yeah ik what you mean
Reply 10
Original post by ryandavis97
:camp:

lmao

that smiley isn't very politically correct. How did it even make it on here
Reply 11
Original post by Mixedraceguy
Symbolises pussy right?

hover your mouse cursor over it or look at the bbcode if you're unsure...
Original post by ANM775
hover your mouse cursor over it or look at the bbcode if you're unsure...

Oh right yh I agree to an extent

Though imo op's move wasn't camp however it was just not more macho thing to do
Only 1 of us was a fighter out of the 3.

1 of their guys was severely out of order, we were saying we want no trouble.
Reply 14
Only 1 of us was a fighter out of the 3.

1 of their guys was severely out of order, we were saying we want no trouble.

what were the other two? girls?
Original post by ANM775
OMFG

The guy who used that smiley actually got banned for it!!

He posted it on two posts and now only one post is there, so I thought to myself hmmmm ... this is a bit strange. Clicked his username and the the dude's got the ban hammer.

How can TSR put that smiley in their database and actually ban people for using it

I am literally in awe right now

bang outta order lmao

that smiley is a trap and a half......................

I think he was banned for trolling in other threads.
how u gonna dip without your friends lol.
Original post by ANM775
OMFG

The guy who used that smiley actually got banned for it!!

He posted it on two posts and now only one post is there, so I thought to myself hmmmm ... this is a bit strange. Clicked his username and the the dude's got the ban hammer.

How can TSR put that smiley in their database and actually ban people for using it

I am literally in awe right now

bang outta order lmao

that smiley is a trap and a half......................

No way 😂😂
Are you sure its the smiley that got him banned?
Original post by Mixedraceguy
No way 😂😂
Are you sure its the smiley that got him banned?

TSR won’t ban someone for using one of their smileys. If people complain about it they would probably look at removing the smiley in question though.
Original post by ANM775
You don't seem to understand the moderation system very well.
How many cards have you gotton?

I got yellow carded just for posting a news article the other day. Some muslim probably flagged it as it was to do with muslims

If someone gets offended at your post and flags it, 9 times out of 10 they will take it down

no one here still hasn't come up with an answer about why one of his posts using the smiley [he made two] is missing in this thread. It didn't just vanish by itself.

Having been a mod and a section leader on here when it was the old points system and with the current card system was I can assure you I’m pretty well versed on how this site is moderated.

If you’ve a problem with how you feel content you’ve put on the site has been dealt with, you’re best off contesting it in the ask the ct section of the site, 9 times out of 10 if you kick off enough they’ll reverse the cards, whether they were justified or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending