Buffyslayer2000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hey guys! Not sure if I’m doing this right as it’s my first time posting on here, but I need help! As you know, there’s a limit to how many schools you can apply to through UCAS. I’m applying to 10 drama schools total, including the maximum amount through UCAS (the rest, like RADA, LAMDA, and Guildhall, require applying directly through their website or through the mail) and I’m down to my last UCAS option.. but I’m having trouble deciding between East 15 and Guildford School of Acting... I know they’re both great schools, but I’m wondering if anyone could give me their opinion on one versus the other? I’m specifically looking for a very focused program with an emphasis on classical technique, but including exploration of all techniques. For reference, RADA is probably my dream school. I’d also prefer a smaller class size... couldn’t find anything about class sizes for East15 or GSA anywhere online, so if anyone has any insight into that, that would be very helpful as well!
jess323
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey! so I can give you a bit about GSA as I've had my audition there (and just got an offer! ). So class sizes are relatively small but I think it completely depends on what course you're applying for. The course I'll be starting in september (Actor Musician) has only 15-18 students but i think there are some courses with a bit more students in them. You can also apply to GSA without UCAS if you wanted to apply for both! I dont really know much about East15, but i know people who go there and they absolutely love it. Need anything else pop me a message and i'll try to help!x
JJJJM5
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Congrats on your GSA offer! How long did you wait after your final audition before receiving an offer?
jess323
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by JJJJM5)
Congrats on your GSA offer! How long did you wait after your final audition before receiving an offer?
Thanks!! And mine was just a whole day audition with no recalls, but they said it’d be 2 weeks however I got an offer 4 days later
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (105)
60.69%
No (35)
20.23%
Not sure (33)
19.08%

Watched Threads