Turn on thread page Beta

Theres a guy at work, who, to be fair in my opinion isn't the best looking guy and i'm certainly not attracted too him. However im finding myself thinking about him an awful lot, and in a way having similar feelings too a crush..eg getting giddy around him etc etc

I dont get it, why is this??? Usually i have a laugh at people posting on H&R going is this 'love'? etc..but im truely concerned and confused about how i feel..

suggestions?

Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    the thing is that often you can be completely unattracted to someone physically but the pharamones and all that are there. ive had it, it's weird and freaks me out but it's there and often these people tend to be the ones i end up with for longest.

ReputationRep:
    Just because you don't immediately find someone physically attractive, doesn't mean you won't end up being attracted to them generally.

ReputationRep:
    How can you be confused because you like someone who isnt Brad Pitt? Step oot your shallow water and get to know him.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, you may just like his personality.

Alternatively (and I don't mean this in a harsh way) he's paying attention to you which you may not be used to or expect. Just a thought...

(Original post by kat2pult)
    Indeed, you may just like his personality.

Alternatively (and I don't mean this in a harsh way) he's paying attention to you which you may not be used to or expect. Just a thought...

Maybe...

ReputationRep:
    You have a crush on him :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    maybe you've just subconsciously surpassed being shallow?

Im not being shallow im just not physically attracted too him..it's all subjective, i'd look at some guys and find them 'good looking' i just don't with him

but that doesn't explain why ive spent the past hour restarting my facebook waiting for a wall post from him....i think its a crush, but a new kind of crush for me

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.