Gaming thirst Watch

ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ladies have you ever experienced intense thirst online purely on the basis of your gender?

I came across this video today and found it hilarious

Does it count as sexual harassment lol?

LiberOfLondon
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Am a bloke, quite attractive if i do say so myself etc etc and have never been asked out on video games.

I'm in year 8 if that's any help
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You have no idea the avalanche of perverted and bizarre messages girls get. Many years ago I made a fake account on Faceparty (who remembers that?) and went in the chat rooms. They couldn't wait one second to mention their ****.

I also used my girlfriend's account once on PS Home. Usually when you're a girl guys will just come up to you and sit around you like some sort of ritual. But this happened to me (he pretended to be a girl at first, so it was obviously a guy):

Then he sent me a picture of a penis in a shoe.
Last edited by ozzyoscy; 1 month ago
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ozzyoscy)
You have no idea the avalanche of perverted and bizarre messages girls get. Many years ago I made a fake account on Faceparty (who remembers that?) and went in the chat rooms. They couldn't wait one second to mention their ****.

I also used my girlfriend's account once on PS Home. Usually when you're a girl guys will just come up to you and sit around you like some sort of ritual. But this happened to me (he pretended to be a girl at first, so it was obviously a guy):

Then he sent me a picture of a penis in a shoe.

lmao

loved the backround music you've got there whilst telling your story.

i've heard that some girls turn their mic off and pretend to be guys online because of dude's acting like this.
LiberOfLondon
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ANM775)
lmao

loved the backround music you've got there whilst telling your story.

i've heard that some girls turn their mic off and pretend to be guys online because of dude's acting like this.
That and you either get a foreign player who knows about 5 English phrases and repeats them constantly, or a whiny bin dipper who moans into the mike and blows everyone up with a grenade and sheer idiocy.
MysticImogen
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LiberOfLondon)
That and you either get a foreign player who knows about 5 English phrases and repeats them constantly, or a whiny bin dipper who moans into the mike and blows everyone up with a grenade and sheer idiocy.
GRENADES are fun!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (22)
23.66%
My career doesn't need one (15)
16.13%
I'm sick of studying (15)
16.13%
I can't find a course I want to do (3)
3.23%
I don't know enough about them (10)
10.75%