How do you study for Gcse subjecs?Watch
-Drama-I don’t now how to study for it
-Maths-what do I need to do in order to get 8/9
-science-same as maths
-history -how do i cram a lot of information
-English Lang-how do I get better at English language
-German-how can I get an 8/9
How do you use quizlet?
-can you guys give me lot of apps that really helps to get 8/9
And can I guys tell me tips to revise
E.g-visual,kinaesthetic,read and write,Auditory learners
^^ I want to do all the tips that you all do(pls share with me-I really want to get good grades pls) Thank you xxx
English Literature just remember quotes and analysis, do a few practice papers if you need to
English Language, personally for me the only way to get good in this is to do practice / past papers in order to know how you have to analyse etc, because in the actual exam it’ll be like that (once you’ve done a couple of papers you’ll crack the formula on how to answer each question and you’ll be fine!!)
German - (I’m working at 7 at the moment but I’m predicted an 8), remember key vocabulary, do as many practice papers and use quizlet to help you with this, i personally don’t use quizlet but we all learn differently (make sure you also revise listening and speaking, if you have the CGP book they have an online link for listening), try to answer questions and go over your grammar (There’s loads of youtube videos to help you with this too)
History, I don’t do this subject but just make sure you remember the key events +dates and understand them? i don’t know much for this.
Drama - again I don’t do this but just remember key definitions or something 😅
- do / attempt practice papers!!
- use a whiteboard to recall concepts you haven’t gone over for a while WITHOUT looking at your notes to see how much you know & what you have to revise
- if you learn with audio, youtube videos and teaching a family member / friend will help you
- visual learning use a lot of diagrams and annotate them with key information
- Rewrite information multiple times if that’s how you learn, if you do this I recommend investing in a whiteboard!!
- QUIZ YOURSELF ON THE INFORMATION BEFORE REVISING IT!! IT WILL BE SO MUCH MORE EASIER RATHER THAN REVISING THE TOPICS YOU’RE ALREADY CONFIDENT WITH, IT WILL REALLY LET YOU FIND YOUR WEAKNESSES!!
GOOD LUCK!! <3 PM ME IF U NEED HELP
Languages - again there's so much out there, I like memrise.com for general vocab learning
History - same as advice above, use lots of key cards/revision cards, ensure you have key dates and facts memorised and practice questions