The Student Room Group

Cambridge shadowing scheme 2020

Anyone heard back from CUSU yet? I applied for computer science and still haven’t heard anything back.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by isaac-d22%
Anyone heard back from CUSU yet? I applied for computer science and still haven’t heard anything back.

You will hear from them on the 17th of December. I applied aswell. Good luck!
Reply 2
What subject did you apply for?
Reply 3
Original post by penguinsrock
You will hear from them on the 17th of December. I applied aswell. Good luck!

What subject did you apply for?
english and second choice history
Applied for natural sciences and second choice psychology, haven't heard anything yet
Original post by nabilahxo
Applied for natural sciences and second choice psychology, haven't heard anything yet

The first email I got from them when I first applied said they would let us know on the 17 December so it should be today. Good luck!
My daughter has applied, and she has heard nothing back (hence me lurking here!).

She's applied for Anglo Saxon, Norse and Celtic studies, which is the closest to her preferred subject of Archaeology that Cambridge offered. The email I had back after giving Parental permission said she would hear BY the 17th December, so I'm hoping it will be today.

My guess will be after 5pm, so they can send the emails and go home and not deal with a lot of phone calls until tomorrow morning!
Oh, and I have no idea what her 2nd choice subject was! Possibly Biomedical science if it was an option....
Still no email :frown: Is it just me that’s kind of freaking out? This was the first application for any residential that I’d ever done and if i don’t get on this one I’m not holding out much hope for the others.
I'm hoping we get a reply by 5 :/
Reply 11
5:30 still no reply☹️
Original post by isaac-d22%
5:30 still no reply☹️

eeeekkkkk i have no idea what is happening
Original post by penguinsrock
eeeekkkkk i have no idea what is happening

anyone got a response yet?
Nope
Original post by nabilahxo
Nope

maybe it will be midnight
7pm and still nothing:frown:
feeling really anxious, been refreshing my emails all day
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 18
Well whilst we wait why don’t we get to know each other what subjects did you guys apply for
I applied for Maths and Engineering. All this waiting has got me so so anxious. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending