The Student Room Group

Clifford Chance SPARK 2020

Scroll to see replies

The CC grad rec website says SPARK decisions will be out by 7th January. Last year we heard on the very last day so probably still a week to go I’m afraid! Good luck all! Remember the pain of waiting well!
Original post by 12345678aly
no.. i heard we were meant to hear back on the 23rd..

Original post by coffeeneeded27
The CC grad rec website says SPARK decisions will be out by 7th January. Last year we heard on the very last day so probably still a week to go I’m afraid! Good luck all! Remember the pain of waiting well!

Fab, another week of waiting :frown:
Original post by HenryMcC
Fab, another week of waiting :frown:

It’ll be worth it (fingers crossed!) it’s a fab scheme! Good luck and if anyone gets an interview feel free to drop me a message with any questions etc!
It’ll be worth it (fingers crossed!) it’s a fab scheme! Good luck and if anyone gets an interview feel free to drop me a message with any questions etc!

Did you take part in the scheme last year then?
Reply 24

From where? I can’t find any information about this on their website?
Reply 25

Ah, thank you! Did you attend last year’s scheme then? If so, do you have any tips/advice for the assessment centre?
Original post by achieving

Ah, thank you! Did you attend last year’s scheme then? If so, do you have any tips/advice for the assessment centre?

Yeah I did and I’m a future trainee there now :smile:will write something out for you tonight or tomorrow night (at work atm)
Did you take part in the scheme last year then?

Oops sorry forgot to quote you as well- yeah did spark now a CC future trainee
Oops sorry forgot to quote you as well- yeah did spark now a CC future trainee

Nice! Congratulations mate!
Nice! Congratulations mate!

thank you! :biggrin:

PS - why is this in the public sector forum ahah might be worth asking for it to be moved to the law careers forum - you'll get more people who have applied involved? @achieving ?
Reply 30
Yeah I did and I’m a future trainee there now :smile:will write something out for you tonight or tomorrow night (at work atm)

Hi, congratulations on your achievement!
Would you also be able to give me some advice on the assessment centre, please? Thank you
Reply 31
thank you! :biggrin:

PS - why is this in the public sector forum ahah might be worth asking for it to be moved to the law careers forum - you'll get more people who have applied involved? @achieving ?

I don’t know how to change it... but congratulations on your (future) position!
Hi everyone, I have applied to the scheme as well and haven’t heard back!
Do you know if the 7th is like the final day they can tell us?
Original post by AnnaGregoletto
Hi everyone, I have applied to the scheme as well and haven’t heard back!
Do you know if the 7th is like the final day they can tell us?

It is. It states on the CC website that "You'll be informed of whether you are invited to interview by the 23 December 2019 for those applying to a Training Contract or our Vacation Scheme and by 7 January 2020 for those applying to SPARK." - Hope this helps, and good luck!
Thank you so much! Good luck to you too, and to everyone else that is applying!
Right I’ve made a document with CC advice for interview that’s very long (almost 700 words) if anyone would be happy to read it and let me know if they think I’ve missed anything or if there’s anything else you would want to know or have included etc. then drop me a PM
Right I’ve made a document with CC advice for interview that’s very long (almost 700 words) if anyone would be happy to read it and let me know if they think I’ve missed anything or if there’s anything else you would want to know or have included etc. then drop me a PM

Ah bless you! PM'ed :smile:
Reply 37
Has anyone's application been updated in the Clifford Chance portal?
Original post by ka2735
Has anyone's application been updated in the Clifford Chance portal?

Not yet. I would guess that it only gets updated on there when the emails go out on Monday or Tuesday.

Also, please correct me if I am wrong @coffeeneeded27, but I think that the portal updates once you have received an email to say that you are successful, and allows you to pick a day for the assessment center.

Hope this helps!
Reply 39
Not yet. I would guess that it only gets updated on there when the emails go out on Monday or Tuesday.

Also, please correct me if I am wrong @coffeeneeded27, but I think that the portal updates once you have received an email to say that you are successful, and allows you to pick a day for the assessment center.

Hope this helps!

Hi, my portal has been updated, but I have not received an email on the outcome yet. Should I be worried?

Quick Reply

Latest