The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What font size does the exam need to be in? & is there a particular size font for the research?
Original post by sxpanesar
What font size does the exam need to be in? & is there a particular size font for the research?

In the exam it should be around 11 and for your notes i am pretty sure that it can be any size you want
Original post by Rizzy_G12
wow

cheers
how did most people find the exam then ?
have not done it yet
yeah neither bro
Original post by Nazz69
I have a business marketing exam in january, part A of the exam has just been given to us and it is about cryptic adventures escape rooms. i need help with doing some research, if you have any suggestions on what i should write about please reply to this.

What is the primary/secondary data for adventure escape rooms relating to:
-competitors
-market size, share and structure
-target market
-trends
-external influences

thank you x

https://www.tutor2u.net/business/blog/the-market-for-escape-rooms-in-the-uk download this PDF it has a large quantity of info on escape rooms specifically for this exam
Original post by Jack.Elgey
yeah neither bro

Bet your mum smokes tarmac
at least my mum isnt a prostitute like yours

Rude boy, you are moving bait G. Dont make man touch your knee

jacks sister is fit
:eek:
Check this
Lovely
Original post by charlottebowe
https://www.tutor2u.net/business/blog/the-market-for-escape-rooms-in-the-uk download this PDF it has a large quantity of info on escape rooms specifically for this exam

well u responded on time...had my exam last thursday, but thanks anyways ig xx
Original post by Nazz69
well u responded on time...had my exam last thursday, but thanks anyways ig xx

How did it go ?
Original post by Evil Homer
How did it go ?

pretty good ngl, the only issue i had was that my marketing teacher hasn't provided me with an example of a rationale before hand. i would have had no idea how to write a rationale if hadnt found an example online
thanks for asking x
Original post by Nazz69
I have a business marketing exam in january, part A of the exam has just been given to us and it is about cryptic adventures escape rooms. i need help with doing some research, if you have any suggestions on what i should write about please reply to this.

What is the primary/secondary data for adventure escape rooms relating to:
-competitors
-market size, share and structure
-target market
-trends
-external influences

thank you x

hi. im taking my exam next week and i have not done any work. its the same exam would it be possible if you could send me your work

Latest

Trending

Trending