Cryptic Adventures Escape Room - BTEC Business Unit 2 Watch

Poll: INFORMATION on Unit 2 Developing a Marketing Campaign - Escape Rooms (January 2019)
This was helpful, Thanks! (27)
75%
This wasn't helpful, what are you doing with your life? (9)
25%
Driller123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
useless twat
sxpanesar
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by saleeha123)
i have a sheet of how to lay it out if u want i can try send it to you somehow.
Yes please !
amiiieee
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thankyouuuuuu
CGVante
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
zakan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Cryptic Adventurers Escape Rooms
Can anyone give me a clue to write about:
costs
Timescales
Media used
message communicated
xozxexo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Surely instead of trying to find an exact PESTLE can't you just take each individual point and apply it to an escape room?

Like legal: there's many laws you'll have to follow to keep the participants safe, just Google and find them.
Social: might be more popular around Halloween? Are they becoming more popular all together? Do release of certain movies encourage more people to do escape rooms? People working more so don't have the time to go to escape rooms? Find stats and figs.
Environmental: environmental awareness and reusing sets?
Political: brexit, general election, any political thing can be applied to ANY business. Talk about taxes and how if they rise you will have to charge more, business expenses increase due to brexit as providers may change could increase prices to cover this also.
Economic: financial state of people. More or less disposable income? Are people more likely to save because of brexit so they will be willing to spend less money so no escape rooms?
Technology: tech advances which can help your business e.g VR portion? More electronic based?

Sorry they aren't in order, just thought of some points of the top of my head.

Make sure you explain the point and then say this will impact the business because...
CGVante
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xozxexo)
Surely instead of trying to find an exact PESTLE can't you just take each individual point and apply it to an escape room?

Like legal: there's many laws you'll have to follow to keep the participants safe, just Google and find them.
Social: might be more popular around Halloween? Are they becoming more popular all together? Do release of certain movies encourage more people to do escape rooms? People working more so don't have the time to go to escape rooms? Find stats and figs.
Environmental: environmental awareness and reusing sets?
Political: brexit, general election, any political thing can be applied to ANY business. Talk about taxes and how if they rise you will have to charge more, business expenses increase due to brexit as providers may change could increase prices to cover this also.
Economic: financial state of people. More or less disposable income? Are people more likely to save because of brexit so they will be willing to spend less money so no escape rooms?
Technology: tech advances which can help your business e.g VR portion? More electronic based?

Sorry they aren't in order, just thought of some points of the top of my head.

Make sure you explain the point and then say this will impact the business because...
Thank you so much.
Korna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jamierhodesss)
any charvas wanna help me with me swot and pestle?
Read my one i mention it
cambizzy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yh bro ur breath stinks
cambizzy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
bloody ******* watafak is dis?
cambizzy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
its all wrong suck ya dirty two teeth mudda
caiden mac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by zakysadiq)
hook a ***** up plz
haha benchode
ben.haines27
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by pio misa)
ayo i can send it thru bro hmu whats yo email
Can you send to me please
Josh Jones2002
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
im having issues finding UK sources , any help from anyone must appreciated
suckirmarj360
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
shut ur mouth or ill bite ur teeth
suckirmarj360
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Aston luiz)
what main 3 companies did everyone choose
your marjs punani
suckirmarj360
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Korna)
market shareEscape room is worth 74.5 million Competition11 competitors and how many store there are in the uk Escape 104 6.5% Clue HQ 69 4.3125%Escape reality 57 3.5625%Escape hut 44 2.75%Locked in a room38 2.375% Target audience Escape room games are enjoyed by a variety ofpeople from gamers to families, tourists and friendsand that increasingly, corporates use escape roomgames for employee assessment, management`````````````````````` `training, leadership evaluation and team building.According to Ken Ferguson, the main demographicgroup is aged between 25-35. Bookings arepredominantly made for the evenings (weekdays) andall day over the weekend.Corporate groups are particularly welcome andlucrative – as they tend to bring larger groups and fillup spare capacity during the daytime booking slots.Trends The market is still growing so theirs room to make money if new people joins Higher competition more people are opening more escape rooms now people want difficult escape rooms to play and enjoy. And people want it to be more technological like computers involved etcMovie-inspired escape rooms people want escape rooms based on movies Big focus on safety need to have a door which is always open for any emergency like fires What people need to do to remain competitive If you want to remain competitive in the escape room industry, it’s important to stay on top of the latest trends and market developments.While the market is still on the rise, competition is getting tougher and you need to work extra hard in order to gain an advantage in the eyes of your customers. Many rooms find success by theming their experience using movie concepts. This is a good way to differentiate, provided you have consent from the copyright holders. In addition, there’s a growing concern about safety when it comes to escape rooms and it’s important to comply with your local regulations to prevent accidents and avoid hefty fines. Lastly, as most escape room bookings are now made online, it’s crucial to have a great buying experience on your website and other online sales channels.Swot on escape rooms StrengthsRelatively easy entry and low capital outlay.Unique themesVariety of difficulty levelsGame masters trained for role-playing and excellent customer serviceLocation is close to customers and relatively far from competitorsRegular changes to clues and puzzlesWeaknessesUpset customers can potentially harm both business reputations or cause collateral damage by way of online reviews.New to the area and marketBrand not well establishedLimited capitalOpportunitiesReach a customer geography not yet catered forGrowing industry and popularity of mystery roomsUnlimited number of new themes, game, and cluesLow barriers to entryThreatsAnother new entrant or current supplier expansion could potentially hurt market share.While we do have a backup, the website could go down for technical reasons.Sales tied to economic growth.
say mums
milz salah
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
basically u ask aymen and then pieceeeeeeeeeeee
milz salah
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
pieceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Xtyfi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by suckirmarj360)
your marjs punani
lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (49)
35.51%
I really love the subject (37)
26.81%
I don't know what else to do (19)
13.77%
I can't get a job (8)
5.8%
My parents want me to (3)
2.17%