Question about china and islam Watch

saddboyy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Why do the majority of muslims seem to show sympathy towards the abuse other muslims face in china but turn a blind eye to the abuse (death/lashings) members of the lgbtq/apostates face in their Islamic countries (eg. yemen, sudan, Pakistan, Saudi arabia etc...)?
Last edited by saddboyy; 1 month ago
000_0000
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i know what u mean like syria and palistine they not getting better and kashmir now
all my duas are for those muslim and pray for a time of when they have peace
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't feed the :troll:
It is probably a dupe account with an isp that TSRs mods ban on sight.
saddboyy
Rep:
?
(Original post by londonmyst)
Don't feed the :troll:
It is probably a dupe account with an isp that TSRs mods ban on sight.
Firstly Im not a troll. Secondly im asking a genuine question. . I can ask whatever I want it falls under freedom of speech.
username4966870
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ffs I genuinely despise people that make this point. Just people feel sympathy for one group of people they’re expected to show sympathy for everything else that’s going wrong in the world (and we can’t even assume that they don’t, that in itself is nonsense)
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by saddboyy)
Firstly Im not a troll. Secondly im asking a genuine question. Thirdly the fact that you cant even answer a basic question and try to avoid it by claiming im a troll clearly shows you are one of these muslims who only show sympathy towards your own kind. Kind of like racism but instead of a race an ideology, islam. I can ask whatever I want it falls under freedom of speech.
I'm catholic.
Yet another troll that is obsessed with islam, muslims and factually dubious assumptions.
saddboyy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous__02)
Ffs I genuinely despise people that make this point. Just people feel sympathy for one group of people they’re expected to show sympathy for everything else that’s going wrong in the world (and we can’t even assume that they don’t, that in itself is nonsense)
Its a valid point. Im sorry but respect is a 2 way street. The fact that islam claims to be the victim of hate yet happily punishes people who think/act differently to the ideology clearly shows how peaceful it is.
000_0000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Its a valid point. Im sorry but respect is a 2 way street. The fact that islam claims to be the victim of hate yet happily punishes people who think/act differently to the ideology clearly shows how peaceful it is.
can ask u r u muslim?
saddboyy
Rep:
?
(Original post by londonmyst)
I'm catholic.
Yet another troll that is obsessed with islam, muslims and factually dubious assumptions.
Good for you. Catholics also share a similar view to islam that members of the lgbtq are an abomination so its not hard to assume why you are compassionate with islam. Secondly when the UK government decided to introduce aspects of lgbtq into education why was it that the majority of people who protested and where against it, muslim? Thirdly what I said Is not an assumption it is a fact that islam treats non-muslims/lgbtq like trash. The only reason it hasn't happened in the UK yet is because they have no power. Thank god Boris was elected Corbyn would have happily brought Islamic terrorists into this country like the piece of trash he really is.
saddboyy
Rep:
?
(Original post by 000_0000)
can ask u r u muslim?
I was forced to believe that nonsense as a child. Everytime I didn't show faith in islam my family would always beat me as a young teenager and as I became an adult and could defend myself they would then threaten me with disownment. As I got older and financially stable I left that toxic household. I cant stand people who sympathise with them if they lived with muslims and seen behind closed doors their real opinions on others who are not muslim you would also see islam for what it really is. ISIS didn't just come out of the ocean and they don't call themselves the Islamic state for no reason.
Last edited by saddboyy; 1 month ago
username4966870
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I was forced to believe that nonsense as a child.
Honestly, this explains everything.
000_0000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I was forced to believe that nonsense as a child. Everytime I didn't show faith in islam my family would always beat me as a young teenager and as I became an adult and could defend myself they would then threaten me with disownment. As I got older and financially stable I left that toxic household. I cant stand people who sympathise with them if they lived with muslims and seen behind closed doors their real opinions on others who are not muslim you would also see islam for what it really is. ISIS didn't just come out of the ocean and they don't call themselves the Islamic state for no reason.
u believe in that ISIS crap they use islam as a cover and don't give a damn about the religon, they make the rest of the muslim ummah look bad
i understand that your family was wrong to do that to u but that isnt what all muslim families do i come from a strict muslim family and not once have they beat me,not all muslims r like that if u even had the slightest iman u would know what islam really is
Mahnoor212
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why do the majority of muslims seem to show sympathy towards the abuse other muslims face in china but turn a blind eye to the abuse (death/lashings) members of the lgbtq/apostates face in their Islamic countries (eg. yemen, sudan, Pakistan, Saudi arabia etc...)?
that seems like a huge generalisation mate there are many genuine Muslims who study the Quran that know discrimination of any kind is wrong however i think you misunderstand culture and religion. Many people that are Muslims and homophobic are that due to culture not so much religion. i as a practicing Muslim have my own opinions and i know others do too i think its important to look at things from both sides but the majority know discrimination is wrong. Also i think it needs to be mentioned that there has been barely any coverage on what is actually happening in China due to politics which is maybe why we are trying to make people more aware of whats going on. Just my 2 cents though
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Firstly Im not a troll. Secondly im asking a genuine question. . I can ask whatever I want it falls under freedom of speech.
Wrong. This is a private forum the mods can ban and remove what they like, up to and including your ridiculous question.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good for you. Catholics also share a similar view to islam that members of the lgbtq are an abomination
Near enough all religions do, not just catholics and muslims.
Secondly when the UK government decided to introduce aspects of lgbtq into education why was it that the majority of people who protested and where against it, muslim?
Wrong. Plenty of other groups did from simple conservatives to various religious groups.
Thirdly what I said Is not an assumption it is a fact that islam treats non-muslims/lgbtq like trash.
Seeing as islam is an ideology it cant really treat anything in any way...
The only reason it hasn't happened in the UK yet is because they have no power.
What a load of rubbish
Thank god Boris was elected Corbyn would have happily brought Islamic terrorists into this country like the piece of trash he really is.
Even more rubbish :lol: You really do spout an awful lot of old tosh.
fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We feel more sympathy and passion to those who we view as more similar to ourselves.

Its a shocking revelation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (136)
52.11%
No (125)
47.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise