Tajahm123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Are grammar school sixth forms worth it? I’m currently in year 11 and I don’t know whether to stay at my current school sixth form, a grammar school or college.
mushroom21
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I go to a grammar school sixth form and it’s awful, honestly just go to your favourite
InJailOutSoon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
just go to what makes u happier or u will regret it.
Tajahm123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mushroom21)
I go to a grammar school sixth form and it’s awful, honestly just go to your favourite
The teachers in my school are trash and everyone keeps saying that college is bad so I really don’t know
Amitkings
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Name:  aw-hell-naw-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 6
Size:  25.1 KB
mushroom21
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Tajahm123)
The teachers in my school are trash and everyone keeps saying that college is bad so I really don’t know
I was told college was rubbish but frankly I wish I’d gone, the grades are BETTER than our selective grammar school, grammar schools are underfunded and I actually get less lessons because of the subjects I do because I’m not doing maths and science. Everywhere’s different but have a look around open days, if the teachers are helpful and enthusiastic then go for it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (75)
15%
1 (68)
13.6%
2 (65)
13%
20.6%
20.2%
5 (88)
17.6%

Watched Threads

Latest