The Student Room Group

Why are women shamed for not wearing a bra

I have big boobs but sometimes I can’t be bothered to go to my nearest tesco wearing one when I can just leave in my lounge wear but I get rude comments

Scroll to see replies

There is nothing wrong with it, I have done it every now and then. If you're happy to go bra-less then do it and don't worry what other people think
Original post by scorpion95
There is nothing wrong with it, I have done it every now and then. If you're happy to go bra-less then do it and don't worry what other people think

I totally agree. Do what you want to do, this is a free country.
Are they? :confused:
I never have been and haven't heard any female friends complain about this.
Reply 4
Original post by scorpion95

Original post by londonmyst
Are they? :confused:
I never have been and haven't heard any female friends complain about this.

I’m 36dd so I have had people give me huge dirty looks too
would love to stare at them tho
if you are brave enough
If you're getting 'rude comments' then people can tell and I'm not why people should be able to tell?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
if you are brave enough

no. maybe the day pigs start flying from the sky!
Reply 9
If you're getting 'rude comments' then people can tell and I'm not why people should be able to tell?

My boobs are divorced so that’s how they can tell.
I have big boobs but sometimes I can’t be bothered to go to my nearest tesco wearing one when I can just leave in my lounge wear but I get rude comments

I'm 48d boobs and I sometimes don't wear my bra to and I unfortunately work in tesco part-time and it don't bother me at all and I do get some looks from the guys to, I unfortunately do wear my bra at my full-time job as a midwife but feel at times I shouldn't bother wearing it.
If you want to go shopping in your PJs then that's upto you and no one else as I do see all sorts wearing whatever they feel like when they come into the store for there shopping.
Do what pleases you and there's northing to be a shamed of doing, everybody female chooses whether or not to wear there bra outside ok.
I'm 48d boobs and I sometimes don't wear my bra to and I unfortunately work in tesco part-time and it don't bother me at all and I do get some looks from the guys to, I unfortunately do wear my bra at my full-time job as a midwife but feel at times I shouldn't bother wearing it.
If you want to go shopping in your PJs then that's upto you and no one else as I do see all sorts wearing whatever they feel like when they come into the store for there shopping.
Do what pleases you and there's northing to be a shamed of doing, everybody female chooses whether or not to wear there bra outside ok.

Thank you so much

Why do you work part time at Tesco when you’re a midwife ?
Thank you so much

Why do you work part time at Tesco when you’re a midwife ?

No worries okay

Because I worked in tesco fulltime prior to doing my midwifing degree and I went part-time to fund the studying with them as I only recently qualified and presently keeping tesco going

Is that a problem like..
No worries okay

Because I worked in tesco fulltime prior to doing my midwifing degree and I went part-time to fund the studying with them as I only recently qualified and presently keeping tesco going

Is that a problem like..

No? Just wondering.
No? Just wondering.

Ok as it sounded like I should be doing part-time working in tesco, I'm not the only nurse who doing this sort of thing when days off ok.
Sorry meant I shouldn't be doing it with how you said it like

Ok as it sounded like I should be doing part-time working in tesco, I'm not the only nurse who doing this sort of thing when days off ok.
Just stick sellotape over your nipples
Original post by CoolCavy
Just stick sellotape over your nipples

Why would I put myself through that

Sorry meant I shouldn't be doing it with how you said it like

I was just wondering.
Well... an entire nation has voted for one which chafes and has failed to fit for 3 yrs!
Why would I put myself through that

I was just wondering.

Exactly why should you put tape over the nipples for - they should do it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending