Turn on thread page Beta

What type of ear piercing do you prefer? watch

• View Poll Results: Which piercing do you prefer?
    Helix
    28.71%
    Industrial/scaffold
    19.80%
    Rook
    3.96%
    Daith
    6.93%
    Tragus
    23.76%
    Snug
    5.94%
    Conch
    12.87%
    Lobe
    54.46%

ReputationRep:
    As the title says . . .

Out of;

1. Helix

2. Industrial/scaffold (top bar)

3. Rook

4. Daith

5. Tragus

6. Snug

7. Conch

8. Good old fashioned lobe

(I'm bored, basically.)

x

ReputationRep:
    Lobe and Helix-

ReputationRep:
    I like them all apart from the scaffold, unfortunately after recently having my tragus pierced I'm never getting anything in my ear done ever again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superfical space cadet)
    I like them all apart from the scaffold, unfortunately after recently having my tragus pierced I'm never getting anything in my ear done ever again
    Ooh dear, did it not go well ?
    Also, I have a scaffold! :mad:
    x

ReputationRep:

OOoh what happened? I was thinking about gettin me tragus done..

ReputationRep:
    helix... i wanna get mine done
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I love the Scaffold expect due to the job I'll probably do I can never have one

ReputationRep:
    definitely snug. I used to have it done but got yelled at because my school does not approve of any jewellery. I miss it but was also required to take it out for work, and needed the money so I retired it . Thus when I get a job which favours non- conformity I intend to get a double snug.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meeegan)
    OOoh what happened? I was thinking about gettin me tragus done..
    The piercer couldn't get the needle through the back so as it was half way through she had to take it out and do it from the front, it bled everywhere and absolutely killed, she thought it had split so she didn't put the ring in for ages and left me with a needle sticking out of my ear for about half an hour , ooooo and the crunching sound it makes argh

Oh and I didn't like the scafold on the pic because of the bar, my friend has a silver one which look really cool

ReputationRep:
    The piercer couldn't get the needle through the back so as it was half way through she had to take it out and do it from the front, it bled everywhere and absolutely killed, she thought it had split so she didn't put the ring in for ages and left me with a needle sticking out of my ear for about half an hour , ooooo and the crunching sound it makes argh

Oh and I didn't like the scafold on the pic because of the bar, my friend has a silver one which look really cool
    LORD ABOVE.
    Where did you go? So that I can avoid it like the plague.
    Ouch.
    x

ReputationRep:
    Ive had my ears, tongue and belly done there and had no problems apparently I have a really thick tragus, still never going back there though

ReputationRep:
    Lobe only. I'm not a big piercings or tattoos person.

ReputationRep:
    Tragus, Daith, Conch

ReputationRep:
    Good old Lobe ( i have them done x3) and wanted my tragus done but got my tongue done instead.

ReputationRep:
    Only the lobe, I hate the rest. Saying that I don't have any piercings and I've never dyed my hair, oh how adventurous. It just doesn't appeal to me.

ReputationRep:
    I just got my helix last week; hurts like a mother*******er! And I have 3 piercings in my lobes

ReputationRep:
    Lobe or none.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    I just got my helix last week; hurts like a mother*******er!
    Wuss :p:

x
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Currently lobe and helix - have been wondering whether to get my tragus done for years though!

ReputationRep:
    I have a scaffold!

its the best piercing ever!!!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.