Too big boobs? (Lol) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am in my late teens with a 34 F cup size. I am by no means fat (28 inch waist and 39 inch hips, weigh about 60kg) I have a relatively flat bum (well proportionally anyway) around year 10 I gained weight and so they blew up but have since lost quite a lot and the boobs have not gone!!
I really hate having to ask questions like these but it is a massive insecurity of mine and I am wondering how big is ‘too big’!

Sorry for the slightly tmi and strange question!
jetblackmazda
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am in my late teens with a 34 F cup size. I am by no means fat (28 inch waist and 39 inch hips, weigh about 60kg) I have a relatively flat bum (well proportionally anyway) around year 10 I gained weight and so they blew up but have since lost quite a lot and the boobs have not gone!!
I really hate having to ask questions like these but it is a massive insecurity of mine and I am wondering how big is ‘too big’!

what dress size are you
Anonymous #1
(Original post by jetblackmazda)
what dress size are you
On average 10 some dresses 8 because of waist some button ups 12 or 14 due to boobs but they fit too big everywhere else...
jetblackmazda
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
On average 10 some dresses 8 because of waist some button ups 12 or 14 due to boobs but they fit too big everywhere else...
bet you look quite awsome/sexy cant be a bad thing
Pugglet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had the same problem. Had to get everything altered and in the end I just got surgery
jetblackmazda
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pugglet)
I had the same problem. Had to get everything altered and in the end I just got surgery
hat ages are we talking
Anonymous #1
I’ve been thinking about surgery to be honest. If you don’t mind me asking- how old were you when you had it and were there any side effects? I’ve just heard horror stories about nasty scars and dodgy nipples!! 😂 And I go to a really small school so I don’t know how to deal with the gossip!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I’m 19 with 32F and I love mine
Pugglet
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jetblackmazda)
hat ages are we talking
From the age of like 13 till I was 18
Pugglet
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve been thinking about surgery to be honest. If you don’t mind me asking- how old were you when you had it and were there any side effects? I’ve just heard horror stories about nasty scars and dodgy nipples!! 😂 And I go to a really small school so I don’t know how to deal with the gossip!
18 and no problems at all. Scars are hardly noticeable (used bio oil and it’s magic) it was absolutely perfect
15thomaa
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
sounds great don't get y you are so fussed
HumblyBumbly
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

sounds nice
Harvey Price
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

send pictures otherwise we will think you are lying
Anonymous #1
18 and no problems at all. Scars are hardly noticeable (used bio oil and it’s magic) it was absolutely perfect
Thank you that’s quite comforting to hear! Might consider it as a genuine option 😊
Pugglet
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you that’s quite comforting to hear! Might consider it as a genuine option 😊
It’s seriously the best thing I ever did ☺️
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Harvey Price)
send pictures otherwise we will think you are lying
Honey I hate to break it to you but you’re going to have to take my word for it.
15thomaa
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
all those girls getting implants and you are just taking those glorious specimens for granted.Unbelievable.
IH8Studying
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’s not really big but it’s bigger than the average
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 15thomaa)
all those girls getting implants and you are just taking those glorious specimens for granted.Unbelievable.
The shape is just as important as the size, though. Natural boobs that big tend to be a bit saggy. Plus nobody even gets breast implants that big these days.
15thomaa
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by IH8Studying)
It’s not really big but it’s bigger than the average..
My mouth is drooling....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (135)
52.12%
No (124)
47.88%

Watched Threads