Should I ask my crush out? Watch

Paracosm
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nishaohemaaa)
Let him ask you! if he likes you, he would ask. A man always goes for what he wants.
would you also propose to a man too?
:facepalm2:

Anyone can ask anyone out, their gender is totally irrelevant in this context. My girlfriend asked me out and nearly three years later we're still together. 'A man' is allowed to be shy, reserved and/or lacking in confidence too.

OP, go for it - especially given you know you both like each other, it's a win-win situation!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ThatOneGuy29200)
If you reckon the feelings are mutual you should give it a shot , as a guy I'm sure I speak for the most of us when I say when the girl asks we're more attracted to them. There are some girls I wouldn't go approach myself but wouldn't say no if they asked me, so it's only yours to lose it seems.
I already have confirmation the feelings are mutual frm mutual friends of ours, and without meaning to sound vain, I can tell he likes me. Sorry, did you mean that guys find it more attractive when the girl they like were to ask them out? x
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Paracosm)
:facepalm2:

Anyone can ask anyone out, their gender is totally irrelevant in this context. My girlfriend asked me out and nearly three years later we're still together. 'A man' is allowed to be shy, reserved and/or lacking in confidence too.

OP, go for it - especially given you know you both like each other, it's a win-win situation!
Firstly, thank you for the reply Even though all replies are welcome, I was a little taken aback by the user's response since I had already stated that the boy I like was very introverted and faced communication difficulties, so it must be hard for him, and I cannot just expect him to ask me because he's male, I need to respect his feelings too. Thank you, I really do like him and I know the feelings are mutual, so I think I will just do it
xozxexo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Go for it!!!
there's nothing to lose
Hassara otsusuki
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xozxexo)
Go for it!!!
there's nothing to lose
that was fast
Anonymous #1

(Original post by xozxexo)
Go for it!!!
there's nothing to lose
Paracosm
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Firstly, thank you for the reply Even though all replies are welcome, I was a little taken aback by the user's response since I had already stated that the boy I like was very introverted and faced communication difficulties, so it must be hard for him, and I cannot just expect him to ask me because he's male, I need to respect his feelings too. Thank you, I really do like him and I know the feelings are mutual, so I think I will just do it
Anonymous #1
Anonymous #1
whoisshe
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yessss, you sound like you would be so cute together if the feeling is mutual. But if you don’t talk that often I think it would be a little odd to just come straight in with will u go out with me? Like try talking/messaging him more like putting things on your snap stories that you know he would reply to, tag him in memes and stuff or just like straight up message him and start talking to him more than usual but after about a week or so maybe ask him out then🤷🏼*♂️
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes... but only if confident enough to handle it.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Let him ask you! if he likes you, he would ask. A man always goes for what he wants.
Not every boy will be confident enough to ask first, so if this person likes him, they should ask.
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiya, me and this boy have liked each other for a while now around a year, but haven't admitted it to each other, although we have confided in other people. Because of this, we both now know that we both have feelings even though we haven't told each other. Its hard to describe, we don't talk super often as we only have the option to interact in one lesson, but when we do it feels great, like theres this unspoken mutual love. He has told other people he likes me quite a bit, and although we don't talk often, when we do talk, it feels really nice to him. Should I ask him out?
Sounds like my situation tbh
WhisperWillow
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I do get what you mean, but he's very introverted when it comes to stuff like this. He also has ADHD and is a little awkward since he has never had a girlfriend before, and I like him enough that I would rather go into the new year with a final outcome, rather than let the whole wanting to confess thing drag into 2020. Also, mutual friends have tried to hype him up to ask me, and they say that he cant stop smiling but when it comes to doing it he just lacks confidence. I worry that if I leave it too late he may see the situation as hopeless, or think I'm not that interested anymore.
Do it. ask him. there's litterally nothing to loose. you'll get a final outcome if you ask. and next time you meet of he likes you as much as you like him he'll have missed you as much as you've missed him.
Hassara otsusuki
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Im curious to know how is it going and if it's already happened wink* wink*
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Hassara otsusuki)
Im curious to know how is it going and if it's already happened wink* wink*
Hiya Thank you for asking. It took a little while for me to pluck up the courage, but I asked him and he said yes, and we're going out on a date next weekend. I couldn't be happier tbh.
WhisperWillow
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hiya Thank you for asking. It took a little while for me to pluck up the courage, but I asked him and he said yes, and we're going out on a date next weekend. I couldn't be happier tbh.
that's amazing I'm so happy for you. I'm so glad you plucked up the courage to ask him.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by WhisperWillow)
that's amazing I'm so happy for you. I'm so glad you plucked up the courage to ask him.
Thank you so much, that's very kind of you To be honest, making this thread really helped me to re-evaluate what I would be losing if I didn't. I'm so happy I did it
lola janes
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
yes for sure ask him out. hopefull that will end with a wet kiss and...
StardustFiend
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hiya, me and this boy have liked each other for a while now around a year, but haven't admitted it to each other, although we have confided in other people. Because of this, we both now know that we both have feelings even though we haven't told each other. Its hard to describe, we don't talk super often as we only have the option to interact in one lesson, but when we do it feels great, like theres this unspoken mutual love. He has told other people he likes me quite a bit, and although we don't talk often, when we do talk, it feels really nice to him. Should I ask him out?
If you feel like your ready then ask him out and if he goes eriay then be brave and come talk to us
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (9)
10.47%
They've been reasonable (32)
37.21%
Not feeling great... (24)
27.91%
They are TERRIBLE! (21)
24.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise