biology AQA triple higher 2019 mock paper Watch

Marr.sar
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Anyone who just did the triple higher biology mock, for the monoclonal antibody question did anyone talk about radioactive substances or drugs being attached to the antibody ?
and for the person with pancreatic cancer, I cannot remember, but could someone tell me if the one where it asked about why someone may lose weight was it specifying amylase and glucose or did we have to talk about all three enzymes?
potatoe28
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Marr.sar)
Anyone who just did the triple higher biology mock, for the monoclonal antibody question did anyone talk about radioactive substances or drugs being attached to the antibody ?
and for the person with pancreatic cancer, I cannot remember, but could someone tell me if the one where it asked about why someone may lose weight was it specifying amylase and glucose or did we have to talk about all three enzymes?
yes for the monoclonal antibody one you had to say that it attaches to the drugs and then it take the radioactive substance with it.I think for the pancreatic cancer you had to just talk about the amylase/ carbohydrase so they will have less glucose and less energy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?