Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
MtF
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I assume MtF means a person who was born a male, but has transitioned to a female?
wewerekings
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ears-jail.html

Kinda reminds me of this incident a few months ago
i guess this is not a question anymore 😅😅
Last edited by wewerekings; 1 month ago
UlsterDefence
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not a bells hell's chance.
HBaguette
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I already am :cool:
MrMusician95
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
I would she's still a woman
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:laugh: would I ****
_gcx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
provided I find them attractive (ie. they're convincingly female), sure.
_gcx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by wewerekings)
it is said to be personal preference
but its frankly a person's transphobic nature on an unconscious level after all. society must fix their problematic attitude.
well, not necessarily. it's difficult to say that it's transphobic because if someone's not attracted to someone, for whatever reason, they're not attracted to that person.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I probably would. I've been attracted to two different people I knew were trans in the past, and trans-ness doesn't bother me on any ideological level. To be clear, I was attracted to those people neither because nor despite their being trans - I was simply attracted to them as individual people.
FakeNewsEditor
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've seen girls on twitter who claim to be trans but when I saw their profiles I thought were cis women :dontknow:. So ye.
Neilos
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No.
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m not a guy but I am a lesbian and I would if they had transitioned their genitals and I found them attractive
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
What in the Alabama of course not ....
HBaguette
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What in the Alabama f*ck is this of course not .... Yuk!
Care to explain your opinion?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I personally would, I'm bi and have no issues etc. However, speaking as a trans man myself (ftm), I don't think it's inherently transphobic to not want to date a trans person. Some people want their partners genitals to match their appearance etc. I do think that a fair bunch of the cis people who won't date trans may be transphobic, but on its own, it's not an issue.
I do think threads like these are an excellent opportunity for people to demonstrate their transphobia though.
Red Rose Leftist
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What in the Alabama f*ck is this of course not .... Yuk!
You say that now but then you find out the girl who get with is trans...
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I personally would, I'm bi and have no issues etc. However, speaking as a trans man myself (ftm), I don't think it's inherently transphobic to not want to date a trans person. Some people want their partners genitals to match their appearance etc. I do think that a fair bunch of the cis people who won't date trans may be transphobic, but on its own, it's not an issue.
I do think threads like these are an excellent opportunity for people to demonstrate their transphobia though.
Yeah, exactly. I suspect a lot of people who wouldn't want to date a trans person are transphobic - but not all of them! And in the end, you can't force people to be attracted to people they're not attracted to. The idea that people can't control who they're attracted to is one of the most compelling arguments in the whole LGBTQ ideology.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
No
_gcx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AngryRedhead)
I’m not a guy but I am a lesbian and I would if they had transitioned their genitals and I found them attractive
oddly enough even though I'm heterosexual, untransitioned genitals don't particularly bother me, which seems weird.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (67)
27.57%
1 (40)
16.46%
2 (40)
16.46%
3 (34)
13.99%
4 (16)
6.58%
5 (20)
8.23%
6 (6)
2.47%
7+ (20)
8.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise