The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU 2020 - Accounting and Finance

Have recently had an unconditional offer from DMU to study Accounting and Finance, and without doubt I’ll be taking it. Is anyone else applying for the same course at DMU or has anyone else had an offer? Would like to get in touch with some people in the same boat!
Reply 1
What were you predicted for you to get this unconditional offer? if you don’t mind me asking
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Ashvin55
What were you predicted for you to get this unconditional offer? if you don’t mind me asking

Sorry - I’ve only just seen this! Not that it makes much difference now, but I was predicted AB in my 2 A Levels and a B in my AS
Original post by joe.k01
Sorry - I’ve only just seen this! Not that it makes much difference now, but I was predicted AB in my 2 A Levels and a B in my AS

hi there

also wanted to let you know there is also a face book group for entrance into DMU 2020 so you may wish to join this, its got lost of useful information and covers students from a variety of courses! Hope this helps

leena
Reply 4
I’m also studying Accounting and Finance at DMU next year, unconditional as well luckily.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending