Found condoms in girlfriend car 🤦🏽*♂️ Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Need some serious advice. Been with my girlfriend also my childs mother for about 8 years. Before the baby was born things got rocky we broke up. That was almost 4 years ago now. I can admit i wasnt thw best boyfriend at first. I feel guilt occasionally thinking back on where things went wrong and came up with this. One day we were watching movies together and being a idiot i decided to reply to some chicks text i met about a week before it was in a private texting app. Her mom calls asks to speak to her she hangs up app still open 🤦🏽*♂️ The messages where sexual but i had no real intention on doing anything pr being with her i loved my girl and still do. She didnt see it that way we got into a big fight broke up. Bout a month later where back together every felt fine then i go thru her phone one night to see she was being pretty sexual with her ex bf smh another fight and break up. We get back together things were going good got a good job Got my first apartment 3 years in and moved her in everything was fine at first. Till i come home early to find her in some dudes car with our house cat. She lied tellin me he was her brother i find out another break up some how months later we get back together told u i love her. Then we had our baby that i love to death not sure why we broke up before she found out but it was about a week pr two before we broke up that she found out she was pregnat. As a first time dad no father figure in my life i had no idea what i was doing looking back now. The stress of the new changes became so stressful on me i turned to wanting attention from other women so i download a dating app she found out but we stayed together im thinking bc of the baby. After this situation I started noticing changes in her so i went looking found out she been lying about where she works and where she is. She was out at clubs with other dudes having sex sending nudes just completely disrespectful. Been so rough to try to work past that we just recently got back together after a month break up she and the baby was with her mom. Been about 3weeks being back together i go snooping again and found condoms in her car I confronted her she said they where from the clinic bc i accused her of not using condoms and could bring me a std so she got tested and they gave them to her . kinda beilevable but why are they in your car? Specially after cheating before. I really do love her and my family but would anybody beileve she has the condoms still in her car for no good reason?
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
****... we all have to get them from somewhere. At least they were free on this occasion.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Vinny C)
****... we all have to get them from somewhere. At least they were free on this occasion.
We dont use em but u got a point
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We dont use em but u got a point
You could always count them and keep track. Women rely on deception so expect fur and feathers if exposed. Hell have no fury like a woman beaten at her own game!
Anonymous #1
You could always count them and keep track. Women rely on deception so expect fur and feathers if exposed. Hell have no fury like a woman beaten at her own game!
Pretty sure she will cover her tracks well after being caught
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Pretty sure she will cover her tracks well after being caught
Bit late AFTER she is caught...
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
sounds like you're as bad as each other tbh, but her being the female is finding it much easier in obtaining the sex whilst you're stuck messin around on apps.

no sympathy mate.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ANM775)
sounds like you're as bad as each other tbh, but her being the female is finding it much easier in obtaining the sex whilst you're stuck messin around on apps.

no sympathy mate.
Exactly tho it’s never physical with me only on social sites that I deleted. Still i feel there are boundaries to cheating texting is one thing but having sex and bein sneaky about it is another. I would leave before it got to all tgat. **** sucks
Lilli22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
sounds cringe bro
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Naww… cringe is to admit defeat for the sake of a quiet life. Or... as some do, slap the ***** and tell her to shut up. Both mean she has won... you are just pulling rank, bro... but she has won and you have lost!
Last edited by Vinny C; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
Naww… cringe is to admit defeat for the sake of a quiet life. Or... as some do, slap the ***** and tell her to shut up. Both mean she has won... you are just pulling rank, bro... but she has won and you have lost!
I mean i got more to lose if i get caught up messing around while she living with me. So yea i try to keep it quiet till bull**** like this happen
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I just thought your bird was loose. Till I came to the lying about her job and being at the club bit....does your girlfriend have... A learning disability or...a mental health issue. She sounds mad. 😐
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
I just thought your bird was loose. Till I came to the lying about her job and being at the club bit....does your girlfriend have... A learning disability or...a mental health issue. She sounds mad. 😐
Nope just crazy as most women. Sometimes i feel like the one with the mental issue for letting a female get to me with her bs. At the end of the day tho im the catch just sucks finding out your chick bangin dudes. These Hoes aint loyal 🤦🏽*♂️
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you sure the baby is yours? For example have you had him or her DNA tested?

Cheating is a part of your relationship. Pretty much always has been, probably always will.

If the 2 of you are happy to accept that, carry on.

If not, you could get together and decide between the 2 of if there's any realistic way of breaking the cycle of cheating. Although chances are one or both of you would just lie and the cycle wouldn't be broken at all.
So, we're probably looking at the 2 of you ending the living together phase of your lives. In which case try to do whatever results in the best outcome for your child, given the circumstances. Although in the long term, there's a high chance she'll hook up with another bloke that will become a surrogate dad.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
Are you sure the baby is yours? For example have you had him or her DNA tested?

Cheating is a part of your relationship. Pretty much always has been, probably always will.

If the 2 of you are happy to accept that, carry on.

If not, you could get together and decide between the 2 of if there's any realistic way of breaking the cycle of cheating. Although chances are one or both of you would just lie and the cycle wouldn't be broken at all.
So, we're probably looking at the 2 of you ending the living together phase of your lives. In which case try to do whatever results in the best outcome for your child, given the circumstances. Although in the long term, there's a high chance she'll hook up with another bloke that will become a surrogate dad.
Nope never got the dna test done which i do want to at this point can never be to sure. I think it is time for her to get her own place as well just sucks. Thanks for your reply
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah it sucks big time in the short term. And losing out on the daily contact with your child (subject to DNA confirmation) will hurt in the medium to long term.

But finding a new relationship that's healthier all round than this one is the big goal here.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
Yeah it sucks big time in the short term. And losing out on the daily contact with your child (subject to DNA confirmation) will hurt in the medium to long term.

But finding a new relationship that's healthier all round than this one is the big goal here.
You get it dont wanna mess it up if he actually is mine. But u right think ima go out tonight just to have a good time who knows what could happen
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nope jutoost crazy as most women. Sometimes i feel like the one with the mental issue for letting a female get to me with her bs. At the end of the day tho im the catch just sucks finding out your chick bangin dudes. These Hoes aint loyal 🤦🏽*♂️
Too bad Jeremy Kyle is over...yous would be perfect for that show...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
Too bad Jeremy Kyle is over...yous would be perfect for that show...
Never heard of it
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Never heard of it
...so you're not British..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (10)
8.47%
They've been reasonable (41)
34.75%
Not feeling great... (35)
29.66%
They are TERRIBLE! (32)
27.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise