How I honestly get grade 9's in my GCSE's Watch

INeedHelp543
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
This may seem so stupid but it works for me. So throughout the year actually write notes in class and make notes in your book. Then one day or one week before the exam I suck in all the information from my book and revision guide and just keep reading the same thing over again. And I just remember everything I need to know. Also, it's really important to do past papers. Yeah. That's basically all I do, and for me it's effective but we all have our different ways..
ur gay
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
proof?
INeedHelp543
Rep:
?
(Original post by ur gay)
proof?
How do I give proof?
ur gay
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by INeedHelp543)
How do I give proof?
Ha! that meas you lie. you got zero 9s.
INeedHelp543
Rep:
?
(Original post by ur gay)
Ha! that meas you lie. you got zero 9s.
Ok. Believe what you want. I know I got 9s, I just wanted to share my revision techniques but ok then.
Last edited by INeedHelp543; 1 month ago
Rolo1234
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ok. Believe what you want. I know I got 9s, I just wanted to share my revision techniques but ok then.
Dw, it works for me as well and idk why it works!
INeedHelp543
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rolo1234)
Dw, it works for me as well and idk why it works!
Thanks. I sometimes open my revision sources ready to revise 2-3 weeks before the exams but then I just sit there and go, 'i've got time' and leave it..or I actually do the revision but when it comes to the day before the exam I forget everything
Rolo1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks. I sometimes open my revision sources ready to revise 2-3 weeks before the exams but then I just sit there and go, 'i've got time' and leave it..or I actually do the revision but when it comes to the day before the exam I forget everything
exactly!!!!!! oh my days you are definitely some1 like me!!!!!!!! When I revise early like a couple of months I forget everything so I leave it to a couple of weeks before exams where I read off my revision guide and that method is the method that gets me the highest grades
INeedHelp543
Rep:
?
exactly!!!!!! oh my days you are definitely some1 like me!!!!!!!! When I revise early like a couple of months I forget everything so I leave it to a couple of weeks before exams where I read off my revision guide and that method is the method that gets me the highest grades
Ayyy!!! I legit use this method to all my exams and I always do just (99.999% of the time)
Rolo1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ayyy!!! I legit use this method to all my exams and I always do just (99.999% of the time)
IDK why it works tho compared to other peoples revision lol:confused:
INeedHelp543
Rep:
?
IDK why it works tho compared to other peoples revision lol:confused:
Yeah. I've tried to use those sophisticated ones on youtube but they seem too...idk...too much effort. So I try the laziest way. And then people assume I spend 9 hours a day revising.
Rolo1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah. I've tried to use those sophisticated ones on youtube but they seem too...idk...too much effort. So I try the laziest way. And then people assume I spend 9 hours a day revising.
What did you get in your mocks btw?
INeedHelp543
Rep:
?
So far the only results I've got are my listening and writing for Spanish. I got a nine in both of them. My other exams I haven't got the results yet because my teacher told me 'all results will be given out on January 13th from now on' for the whole school so I have to wait, but all my teachers said I did really good so I'm just hoping I got good results. And we usually do past papers in lesson so yeah. wbu?
Rolo1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So far the only results I've got are my listening and writing for Spanish. I got a nine in both of them. My other exams I haven't got the results yet because my teacher told me 'all results will be given out on January 13th from now on' for the whole school so I have to wait, but all my teachers said I did really good so I'm just hoping I got good results. And we usually do past papers in lesson so yeah. wbu?
congrats!, I havent got any back yet but I think I did terrible tho in everything coz I didnt finish the papers on time
INeedHelp543
Rep:
?
Ayy. that happened in my Geography p2. That's the exam I'm worried about and I had such a small time to revise because i went on a Spanish trip for three days and I had 3 exams in the same day. Dw theyre just mocks. They don't matter that much. It matters what u get in the end
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (10)
8.93%
They've been reasonable (38)
33.93%
Not feeling great... (34)
30.36%
They are TERRIBLE! (30)