Question about friendship Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How close are you to your friend/s because I've never had a friend/close friend so I want to know what it's like
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I’d say a solid 9/10. Can confide in them most of the time without any fear of it getting spread. Also we go out together quite frequently, like to cinemas, each other’s houses, sport centres to play football, etc. However there have been time where I question the friendship but I think that’s normal for any friendship.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’d say a solid 9/10. Can confide in them most of the time without any fear of it getting spread. Also we go out together quite frequently, like to cinemas, each other’s houses, sport centres to play football, etc. However there have been time where I question the friendship but I think that’s normal for any friendship.
Must be nice. I can't relate.
Chowderzzz
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Must be nice. I can't relate.
Have you struggled to make friends for a while?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Chowderzzz)
Have you struggled to make friends for a while?
Ever since I was in primary school. I thought I would find friends in secondary... not the case... I hung out with every single friendship group for a month and they always found ways to kick me out. I would say I'm a nice person, people in my class just look at me and think I'm some kind of game that they play around with then they chuck me out. I've never known what it feels like to have that one person you can be happy around. I think it's because I have no social media and people just don't like me. It's like... people don't even try and they get friends.. thats not the case for me I try so hard. I'm funny kind, but people just bring me down and just laugh and talk about me behind my back. Ever since i was little. And now I just don't care.
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m friendly with some people at school but probably a 2 or 3/10 is my closest sort of scale of friendship. Eg sitting with them at a table during lunchtime or helping them with homework in the library etc. I’m like you though I have no really close friends, only acquaintances to be honest.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Deggs_14)
I’m friendly with some people at school but probably a 2 or 3/10 is my closest sort of scale of friendship. Eg sitting with them at a table during lunchtime or helping them with homework in the library etc. I’m like you though I have no really close friends, only acquaintances to be honest.
I see what you mean. Most of the time when I hang out with people or help people, they don't even appreciate my kindness
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (10)
8.4%
They've been reasonable (41)
34.45%
Not feeling great... (36)
30.25%
They are TERRIBLE! (32)
26.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise