Anyone got any weight loss tips? Watch

Charlie101998
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Now, I wouldn't say I'm particularly insecure, but I can't stand how fat I've gotten over the past two years. Without sounding too arrogant, I used to looking good constantly referred to as a Twink. I was slim, but not scrawny. Dressed impeccably. I was 13 stone, but now I'm 16 pushing 17. I plan to start exercising more. and my diet isn't the best but I don't tend to eat a lot really. I don't want to build muscle, just slim down again. Anything that would help in this endeavour would be greatly appreciated.
Charlie101998
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I forgot to add that I'm gonna use this as a place to keep like a daily record if that's okay.
Scotney
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Drink lots of water. Quite often we think we are hungry when we are actually thirsty. Aim for 2 litres a day. For breakfast oats either as porridge or cold oats. Never hungry before lunch.
JaseyB
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Be sure to eat plenty of fibre and protein that should fill you up, don't neglect the other nutrients like vitamins and minerals you need a good healthy balance. Also try to change your overall diet gradually over time rather than in 1 hit.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (13)
30.95%
1 (5)
11.9%
2 (3)
7.14%
3 (4)
9.52%
4 (6)
14.29%
5 (4)
9.52%