Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
There’s this girl I’m 99% sure she likes me but she hasn’t actually said it. Should I ask her if there’s something you want to tell me or something u want to get off ur chest or should I just leave it. As a girl would u confess to a guy on message or real life or would u at all?
21ForEva
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
There’s this girl I’m 99% sure she likes me but she hasn’t actually said it. Should I ask her if there’s something you want to tell me or something u want to get off ur chest or should I just leave it. As a girl would u confess to a guy on message or real life or would u at all?
For me: Confess in real life. It’s so much easier talking face to face in a situation like this. You get full honesty and the bigger picture out of a conversation. I confessed over text and wished I had done it in person for us to talk about other things that were affecting my crush on this guy I liked - we coulda had a nice heart to heart but it was very brief on text.

Also do you want this girl to like you? If so then you should tell her how you feel first and then be like ‘I also had a feeling you might feel the same way... I really hope you do’.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I mean, I think it depends on how confident she is. I'm quite a shy girl so I would prefer to tell someone over message and see how it goes from there. But if she is confident, shes mosf likely gonna wanna tell it to your face. Either wait, your heart is telling you that your 99%sure she likes you. So what's stopping you, go and get her and good luck!
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I’d say everyone is different
How are you so sure that this girl likes you?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I mean, I think it depends on how confident she is. I'm quite a shy girl so I would prefer to tell someone over message and see how it goes from there. But if she is confident, shes mosf likely gonna wanna tell it to your face. Either wait, your heart is telling you that your 99%sure she likes you. So what's stopping you, go and get her and good luck!
So if u like the guy how would u get the point across in words that u like him. Would u just wait for him to say something like what is ur opinion of me or would u just say it randomly?
Bhadbxtch
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Personally I would wait some more to see if she wants to come up to you, if she don't maybe she's a little scared and don't know how to do it. Or worst case scenario she may not like you. Best thing to do is to avoid awkwardness so try to DM her on social media. Don't try to get onto the whole 'do you like me?' Thing. Talk to her normally about day to day life. If she likes you she may feel comfortable enough to tell u after she knows you better
umaiyyahc1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Lmaooo nope as a girl i would NEVER coz i'm afraid of rejection Umm i'd say leave her to it, coz if ya go to her and there's nothing behind it then there'll be problems after.Do you like her?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (66)
27.39%
1 (40)
16.6%
2 (40)
16.6%
3 (33)
13.69%
4 (16)
6.64%
5 (20)
8.3%