How is everyone at uni having sex except from me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I just don't understand how everyone at uni seems to be pulling girls and having one night stands. When I came here in September I was shocked at how promiscuous guys and girls are. It seems everyone has had about a million different sexual partners since they came here. People in relationships I can understand but you go into a nightclub its just people who have just met making out then they go home and pull. How does this happen? What do they even say? I'm feeling really down since I haven't had sex since I came here, have only had sex with one girl my girlfriend I broke up with last year. Never had a one night stand, I really want to have tons of sex like everyone else at uni, how do I do that?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I just don't understand how everyone at uni seems to be pulling girls and having one night stands. When I came here in September I was shocked at how promiscuous guys and girls are. It seems everyone has had about a million different sexual partners since they came here. People in relationships I can understand but you go into a nightclub its just people who have just met making out then they go home and pull. How does this happen? What do they even say? I'm feeling really down since I haven't had sex since I came here, have only had sex with one girl my girlfriend I broke up with last year. Never had a one night stand, I really want to have tons of sex like everyone else at uni, how do I do that?
I felt your pain bro
Anonymous #1
I felt your pain bro
Is that supposed to be sarcasm?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
no
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe you are my doppleganger.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
Maybe you are my doppleganger.
What do you mean by that?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Stop making the same posts over and over. Its getting old. If you are so desperate, why don't you ask them
Anonymous #1
Stop making the same posts over and over. Its getting old. If you are so desperate, why don't you ask them
I just want to know if every other uni student in England gets laid every week, I'm not talking about people in relationships I mean single people having one night stands? What do you even say to a girl at a club? Let me take you home and **** you? Like seriously?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
women have it so much easier to get sex, they can just choose where as we have to ****ing graft and even then we may not get sex, for every girl it seems like there are 5 guys chasing and trying to get her into bed
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What do you mean by that?
Maybe we look the same. That's how neither of us could/can get laid at Uni.
Anonymous #1
women have it so much easier to get sex, they can just choose where as we have to ****ing graft and even then we may not get sex, for every girl it seems like there are 5 guys chasing and trying to get her into bed
So how often do you get laid every week? And how do guys initiate it? What do they say to you?
Anonymous #1
Maybe we look the same. That's how neither of us could/can get laid at Uni.
I've actually been told in the past I'm very attractive so it's not that, I just have no idea to go about approaching girls in that way/
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Firstly it probably only ‘seems’ like it but really only a couple people have had multiple sexual encounters. Besides that, you shouldn’t compare yourselves to others - that’s the worst thing you can do with anything in life. Why do you so badly want to have tons of sex ? To fit in with everyone else? What’s your reasoning?
I mean think about it logically - they’re probably just getting drunk and drunk to get all these girls / guys into bed with them. There’s not much to it. It sounds like you think it’s such an important thing to get started with when really having ‘tons of sex’ could lead to unwanted pregnancies, weird encounters in the future with these peers and even STDs - worst case scenario. And it could eff up your life forever.
think about what you’re doing.
and don’t just do it because everyone else is.
it sounds like something a teenager would do - you’re at uni, you’re an adult so you have to take responsibility for actions like this.
Sounds to me you just need some closure so how about making friends first before making love to random people like everyone else that you supposeldy think is doing so?
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've actually been told in the past I'm very attractive so it's not that, I just have no idea to go about approaching girls in that way/
Ah, fortunately for you I know what to do I just don't have the looks to execute it successfully, and can pass on my knowledge to you.

What you need to do is:

1. approach the object of your affections while she's in a public place when there are people around (so that she feels safe so that you don't scare her at all), and...

2. give her a private striptease there and then. Of course it won't be a very 'private' private striptease but the point is to make her feel like the show is just for her.
Last edited by awkwardshortguy; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
Ah, fortunately for you I know what to do I just don't have the looks to execute it successfully, and can pass on my knowledge to you.

What you need to do is:

1. approach the object of your affections while she's in a public place when there are people around (so that she feels safe so that you don't scare her at all), and...

2. give her a private striptease there and then. Of course it won't be a very 'private' private striptease but the point is to make her feel like the show is just for her.
Is that a joke? A striptease? What am I supposed to do undress in the middle of the dancefloor?
dancehead
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
OMG this thread is getting stranger and stranger
IH8Studying
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You just need to flirt well. Honestly if someone is very very very attractive to me I might just have casual sex so
Anonymous #1
(Original post by IH8Studying)
You just need to flirt well. Honestly if someone is very very very attractive to me I might just have casual sex so
What you mean you only have sex with very attractive guys? I see some questionable looking guys pull gorgeous girls meaning the girls are either very drunk, horny, desperate or all three
IH8Studying
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What you mean you only have sex with very attractive guys? I see some questionable looking guys pull gorgeous girls meaning the girls are either very drunk, horny, desperate or all three
I’m saying I wouldn’t have casual sex unless the person blows my mind with how attractive they are(can’t think of a single person like that though)
I don’t think I’m gorgeous. I think I’m average looking and can definitely pull an extremely hot guy.
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Because they all lie about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (73)
28.29%
1 (40)
15.5%
2 (41)
15.89%
3 (38)
14.73%
4 (17)
6.59%
5 (20)
7.75%