Housemate is giving me silent treatment Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
She's 22 years old

I find it quite childish

I was eating and some of my food dropped onto the sofa and left a stain so I used dishwashing liquid and water to clean the stain but it left a bigger mark on the light grey fabric sofa. I then used a vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, kitchen towels and hand towel to try to dry the mark to no avail. I posted a message in the group chat about it. Ever since she's been giving me the silent treatment.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is she overreacting?
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
She's 22 years old

I find it quite childish

I was eating and some of my food dropped onto the sofa and left a stain so I used dishwashing liquid and water to clean the stain but it left a bigger mark on the light grey fabric sofa. I then used a vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, kitchen towels and hand towel to try to dry the mark to no avail. I posted a message in the group chat about it. Ever since she's been giving me the silent treatment.
How do you know its from the stain though? If it is, THEN don't mind it and continue doing what you usually do. There's no point in dealing with it as it'll just frustrate you more.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (66)
27.39%
1 (40)
16.6%
2 (40)
16.6%
3 (33)
13.69%
4 (16)
6.64%
5 (20)
8.3%