username4966870
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Right so it’s 2 am so naturally I’ve just started thinking about random things. I’ve always found hacking really cool, especially how they portray it on TV etc. Not necessarily hacking, but I’d love to become more knowledgeable on the internet and computer system etc. I’ve started off by learning about IP addresses, what they are and what you can do with them etc. Does anyone have a lot of knowledge in this are? Can you tell me what basics you learn etc - bear in mind I’m not talking about hacking, just understanding more. Bit of a weird one lol
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous__02)
Right so it’s 2 am so naturally I’ve just started thinking about random things. I’ve always found hacking really cool, especially how they portray it on TV etc. Not necessarily hacking, but I’d love to become more knowledgeable on the internet and computer system etc. I’ve started off by learning about IP addresses, what they are and what you can do with them etc. Does anyone have a lot of knowledge in this are? Can you tell me what basics you learn etc - bear in mind I’m not talking about hacking, just understanding more. Bit of a weird one lol
How they portray it in movies and on TV is nonsense.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (66)
27.39%
1 (40)
16.6%
2 (40)
16.6%
3 (33)
13.69%
4 (16)
6.64%
5 (20)
8.3%