K_r243
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi I’ve left it for too long and I’m only going to be sending my ucas application for adult nursing now. I’m applying for Liverpool John Moores, edge hill university and Chester university. I’ve already got my grades 122 ucas points from my acces course.

Does anyone know if I still have chance to get in for September intake if I’m sending my application so late?
Thank you
exams6700
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by K_r243)
Hi I’ve left it for too long and I’m only going to be sending my ucas application for adult nursing now. I’m applying for Liverpool John Moores, edge hill university and Chester university. I’ve already got my grades 122 ucas points from my acces course.

Does anyone know if I still have chance to get in for September intake if I’m sending my application so late?
Thank you
Yes there's still a chance. Send it off ASAP
btw what A levels did you do?
999tigger
Report 10 months ago

Thank you
The initial deadline isnt till 15 Jan so you have plenty of time.
Your unis arent that competitive, so just prepare for an interview and make sure you have enough experience.
K_r243
Rep:
?
I haven’t done any A Levels I’ve done access to HE course which equivalent to A Levels. They require from 104-112 points. I’ve already got in all of my choices last year and done all the interviews but couldn’t start due to personal reasons. I’m starting to stress now that there might only be places for January and March intakes.
K_r243
Rep:
?
I’ve realised I need my reference from my teacher but they’re off college now for 2 weeks that means my application will only be send in January. I guess it’s my own fault wish I’ve not left it for so long
exams6700
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I’ve realised I need my reference from my teacher but they’re off college now for 2 weeks that means my application will only be send in January. I guess it’s my own fault wish I’ve not left it for so long
Email them?
madison1996
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago

Thank you
They start giving out offers now but have to make sure they have places for people who are applying up until the deadline of January the 15th. You will be fine don’t worry!
Michelle Roberts
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Although the UCAS deadline has passed, it’s not actually too late to send in your application.

The universities haven’t locked their admissions teams doors shut to applications just yet, in fact they only stop accepting applications completely in June. So you can still send in your application now and be considered for a uni place.

And if you miss that deadline, there is always Clearing!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (157)
14.56%
I'm not sure (46)
4.27%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (320)
29.68%
I have already dropped out (30)
2.78%
I'm not a current university student (525)
48.7%

Watched Threads