Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Mine wuold probably be puking allover a teacher while clubbing after graduation.
    i only remembered gettig nkicked out of the club, didn't even know i did anything.
    A week alter when i was visiting school he actually told me himself.

Other moments mostly inolve me saying somethign wrong at the wrong time or the wrong context. I do that way too often.

Another one off the top of my head was me criticizing to a freind how awfull a certain picture was. her reply "my sister made that"... yea.. awkward moment.

ReputationRep:
    Getting caught by my sister - in - law while I was having some me time.

ReputationRep:
    Well, most recently...
    Some guy was "checking me out" when I was helping my mum with her food shopping, and as we were driving through the carpark he was carrying some bags of shopping back to his car, and my mum said "shall I stop?".

Despite my protests she wound the window down, and tried to grab his attention by flailing wildly, calling to him and pointing at me. I'm not quite convinced she's used to the whole idea, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Whilst skiing - I wearing salopettes, with the braces hanging down. Skied of the chair lift, then realised I was still attached to it- my braces pinged back underneath the chair, where I then swung underneath. I was shouting 'Help', nobody noticed, so the chair kept going round with me swinging underneath it. (This wasn't embarassing- I was terrfied since the chair lift was about to go downhill over this horrific black run). Then the lift attendant noticed, started screaming and manages to press the emergency stop button. At which point my braces snapped and I fell in a crumpled heap. In front of a big crowd which had gathered once they'd heard screaming and a random person swinging underneath the chair lift. Pure humiliation.
    To make matters worse, our family had gone out for supper in the evening when the table behind told their friends about 'some stupid woman that was swinging under the chair lift,'. :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur_de_haine)
    I managed to ask a girl if she really liked it hard and fast at the beginning of year thirteen during PSE.
    What was her response? :p:

ReputationRep:
    When we were in the Lakes staying in a static caravan I went into someone elses caravan thinking it was the one we were staying in...I didn't realise until the lad who was staying in it came out of his room.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    What was her response? :p:
    She blushed and told me she didn't think that she was my type before continuing with what she was saying.

ReputationRep:
    Most recent one I can think of - filming the first act of the school show, only to be told in the interval that the damn camera was not plugged in, the head of drama actually didn't need me to be filming, and that almost everyone in the theatre (seats several hundred people) knew both of these facts.

ReputationRep:
    Having sex and not being able to come...
    That was pretty awkward...
    I put it down to severe exhaustion though, so it's ok-ish lol

ReputationRep:
    Doing rude things to a balloon in front of my family and all my friends during my 18th party (stripper-induced)... CRINGE! It's sadly on video too-argh!

ReputationRep:
    was going to sneeze - made all the noises as such and then i farted. really loud. in front of my whole form class

ReputationRep:
    drunkenly fallin in subway.
    it probably doesnt seem embarassing but i think its cause of how much of a whole it was and the fact it was infront of allll my work mates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demokrat)
    I was very tired and accidentally said 'thankyou' to a vending machine after collecting my drink. There was a guy waiting behind me.
    thats so cute!!

ReputationRep:
    being caught mid flow weeing in a strangers garden (drunk)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur_de_haine)
    - On my eighteenth birthday i was caught stripping on a table in the sideroom, with several notes strewn everywhere, by the school chaplain..
    What? :p:

(Original post by pollystyrene07)
    omg i can outshine all of these. but it's waaay too embarassing to talk about on a thread!
    Pwease :puppyeyes: :flutter:

My most embarrassing moment was waking up to find myself in my boxer shorts locked outside my uni block. I had been sleep walking and was kindly let back in by people coming back from a night out

Wrapping toilet roll around my head while hammered in the SU is a low point.

Fainting during the school photo, ooh my life in general is an embarrassment.

ReputationRep:
    i fell into a huge puddle at a festival and passed out there lol...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperDaz)
    What? :p:
    :woo: Boys just want to have fun?:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chupa chup)
    :eek:

I'm going on the QM2 this summer, and I went on it a few summers back too, ah, so many good memories of tripping down those stairs, very tipsy, in the middle of the night
    That was the single most embarassing moment ever... we went on for a few days only...Southampton to Hamburg and back I envy those who are on there for weeks to the USA! It was great!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I work with an ambulance company, and we where at one of the poshest racecourses in the country when I recieved a call to a collapse on the top floor of the grandstand.

I was running up the stairs, wearing a yellow coat (which of course grabs everybodies attention). Anyway, I then got my foot stuck in the back of a stair, fell forward and fell down the staris.

Got up with a nosebleed and lots of bumps and bruises. Everyone was looking and sniggering. Oops!

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend's Dad once walked in on me having a wee. Very awkward.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.