Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    probably entering a dance competition after a few too many 'dogs' which had 'chav' 'breakdancing' and 'ballet' dance rounds.

ReputationRep:
    In the first week of secondary school I was sick in the corridor in front of some older kids. And it was almost fully-formed curry! ewwww

Also, I was daydreaming in primary school once and then the teacher asked my what 1x10 was and I stared for ages and my mind was completely blank (except the screaming in my head that was freaking out because everyone was watching me).
    Then I said 1. Oh how they laughed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natala)
    When we were in the Lakes staying in a static caravan I went into someone elses caravan thinking it was the one we were staying in...I didn't realise until the lad who was staying in it came out of his room.
    I did that once but the woman was vacuuming and didnt notice me lol

I also ALWAYS think someone elses shopping trolley is mine and I end up swinging on it, putting my stuff in it, pushing it around, and once I was even rifling through the shopping wondering why my mum had put some of this stuff in and this old guy was staring at my as if I was dancing naked in the aisles.

Then it dawned on me....

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha! ive had a few embarrassing moments. once i fell asleep in assembly and was left curled up in a ball at the end. i also got a jem thing stuck up my nose becuase i stuck it up there out of curiosity in a lesson

my mums worse! she put rubbish into the basket of a mobility scooter mistaking it for a bin lmao!!!
    and more recently...
    she went into a shop and overheard a conversation in which a woman was jokingly telling this boy that too much of this chocolate would act as a laxative. and on her way out my mum said "good luck with the diarrhea!" and it was a different person lmao!!!

she definitely outshines me :')

ReputationRep:
    Getting pissed n singin S-CLUB 7 at mi cousins 18th party infront of dis girl i liked
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    My embarrasing moments are almost entirely consisting of not registering what someone said (absence seizures) and making up responses to what the question could possibly have been. Or stammering trying to think of an answer and then going "I can't remember"...or "What was the question". Absolutely memorable when someone asked me how many people I'd slept with...
    Other moments include the typical calling your teacher 'mommy', skidding and falling on the ice in the playground just before school started (to be fair, someone chucked a rugby ball RIGHT in front of my nose), and just general small **** ups.
    No big deals, but added up...my life has been one long embarrassment I think

ReputationRep:
    One time I was wrong on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    In chronological order;
    When i was 15 I walked out of the the shower and accidently dropped my towel in front of my brothers mate on my way to my room.
    When i was 17 my (now ex) boyfriend's sister walked in on us having sex. I was on top and the cover had fallen off just to make it worse.
    A few weeks ago i went ice skating for the first time ever, i managed a whole 55 mins without falling over once and even manged to skate a little without holding onto the side, then 5 mins before the end i slipped and tried to grab on to the nearest things to stop me falling over one of which was the wall the other was my best mates boyfriend, i managed to land on my arse and pulling him over with me,he managed to land on me. Both bruised and very embarrased, my best mate skated over to ask what happened.

ReputationRep:
    My dad catching me shaking hands with the one-eyed milkman on my 17th birthday. As he backed out of the room he said 'happy birthday, son'. It would've been hilarious if it hadn't happened to me

ReputationRep:
    My top three (I've got more but they are too long... I'm forever embarassing myself)

1. When I was 6 years old, I slipped off the stage and I cracked my head on the floor... but then a few days later we watched someone's recording of the play (Joseph and his amazing technicolour dream coat) it showed me falling off... it was embarassing to see again!

2. At college in my first year, me and some of the girls were sat in one of the dressing rooms cutting some gels and talking about sex... then some of the lads tried coming into the room and I yelled "GO AWAY WE'RE HAVING SEX!!" when what I really wanted to say was "go away we're talking about sex!"... the lads burst out laughing and said to my tutor there was something going on in the dressing room. Embarassing!!!

3. While having a meeting on a college project, I got talking to my tutor about the curator of this museum who had a bit of a stutter, and because I had to email him to arrange events going on for this project, I turned round and said (without thinking) "You'd never guess he had a stutter when reading the emails"... my tutor looked at me, took my notebook off me and smacked me on the top of my head and said "That is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greatleysteg)
    Well, there was that time I puked up all over the police officer and told him he was the scum of the earth, after I'd had a bit too much cider, I suppose.

But he was coming to take my three kids away.
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    Too many to mention without anon-ing myself, and most of them involve alcohol >_>

Of the ones I can discuss:

- Was drinking with some Russians and Lithuanians about a year ago in halls at Uni, and I couldn't keep up, went to be sick, blocked it with my hand and it deflected all over my American flatmate. He wasn't pleased, but he forgave me!

- I woke up early and realised I had time to crack one off before my first lecture that morning. I left my door unlocked as I'd left my room (in Uni halls) to get a drink, and I was already "in the swing of things" and couldn't be arsed to get up and lock the door. By sheer luck I clicked the wrong window tab and a "clean" window was showing, just as my door creaked open and I turned around in terror as one of my flatmates walked in on me, spam in hand. Fortunately I was almost facing entirely opposite him, and I was positioned in a way that I was still fully clothed near enough, so I just leaned my knees forward, hoping he wouldn't come in the room or stand either side of me and see my man meat. He came a few feet in, and then I told him I'd be out in a few. He didn't react at all - I don't think he even realised! But still...

- Was on campus partying and met this girl I know, we went back to the house I share with five Uni mates, and had sex. In the heat of the moment I said something ridiculously filthy to her, and when I went to the toilet to clean up, the housemate that lives next door to me came out and said "How was your night? Having fun?" and smiled at me. I was like O_O

ReputationRep:
    well i ALWAYS write and say orgasm instead of organism in science class...and once again at school me + my mate were talking and she managed to yell "W*NK HIM..." when two of our teachers walked into the room about 2 metres away. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    On a bet, stuck 4 mini cream pies to my face and ran twice round a restaurant on holiday. It was funnies though

Was under a table in my geography classroom at school looking for my pen, then I lifted it up with my head, and moved it going "WOW LOOK GUYS MY HEAD IS SO STRONG", when I came out from under the table there were numerous teachers standing in the doorway for a staff meeting.

Elbowed my english teacher's mum in the boob, then did it again even harder to another woman whilst demonstrating what I'd just done to my friends. She was aaangry :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demokrat)
    I was very tired and accidentally said 'thankyou' to a vending machine after collecting my drink. There was a guy waiting behind me.
    I said thank you to the self-service machine at a Tesco Express before.. pretty much everyone in the queue just kind of stared at me, confused, possibly scared.

ReputationRep:
    Me and a mate (guy) handcuffed each other to a shelf in Anne Summers, and couldn't fine the key. We were tugging, everything was vibrating, dildos were falling - twas awful but at the same time. It took us 5 minutes to find the ******* key, which by that time was buried under rampant rabbits. We were banned

ReputationRep:
    My friend started to sing i say a little prayer for you, so i joined in, he stopped and i continued, adding a little dance and everything, then i realise hes looking behind me, and my business teacher is just standing there, with the look that says...'oh lord'. Needless to say, my friends still bring it up and i still say to them 'WHY DIDNT HE TELL ME HE WAS BEHIND ME!' :rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.