The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
VixenIW
Lol :biggrin: At least hes good looking :rolleyes:

thx man, others take de piss, but glad 2 see sum ppl appreciating some proper build
blissy
My boyfriend is my best friend :smile:

Same here :biggrin:
Reply 22
daz2
thx man, others take de piss, but glad 2 see sum ppl appreciating some proper build

:\........do you not notice the smileys at the end of messages no? didnt think so.
Reply 23
daz2

Tell me about it. If you dont look like a calvin klein model people arent satisfied these days :rolleyes: I like a real man :wink:
Reply 24
I've got about 10-15 close friends, but 1 true best friend that I know inside out and would tell absolutely anything to.
Reply 25
need_money
:\........do you not notice the smileys at the end of messages no? didnt think so.

Lol, but you just gotta humour these people.
Reply 26
VixenIW
Lol, but you just gotta humour these people.

Lol, yeah i guess. :smile:
Reply 27
I got 1 Bestest Bud, But about 10 good friends, But no-one is as cool as my best mate :smile:
I wouldn't say I have one best friend but I tend to have close friends for different sections of my life..

I have my boyfriend who I consider to be one of my best friends and then I have a really great group of close friends at my youth theatre and these are my support network of who I can trust and talk to..Then I have a close friend at school except our friendship of 7 years has always had the unspoken rule that we never talk about anything too serious or personal and we basically just spend all day talking about random rubbish really..
Reply 29
I suppose I have 1 best friend and then 1 second best friend and then 1 third best friend, and they all went to bloody different colleges. I think that I have more best friends then average, but less overall aquaintances type people then average.
Reply 30
i got a best friend ... some1 who pretty much knows me inside out and me her! i have other really close friends 2 tho...i love em all!!
Reply 31
need_money
Who has a best friend?
I've noticed i'm the only one who's ever mentioned a best mate on here... :confused:

i have several best mates everytime i've had jus one they have let me down so i prefer a big group
Reply 32
I have one, I take him for walks.
need_money
Who has a best friend?
I've noticed i'm the only one who's ever mentioned a best mate on here... :confused:

I do! I have one close friend from my hometown, that I see every so often, and a few close friends where I now live for uni. I really miss my bestie tho when I'm away for uni, but I'm visiting her in a few weeks, so that should be good.

Otherwise I normally associate with a close bunch of friends from uni, large bunch, but nice :smile:
Reply 34
i don't have a best friend. i have three friends that i'm really close too but i can't say that i'm closer to one of them over the others.
I haven't got a best friend. I had one for most of my childhood and then one day she just dropped me for no good reason and that was it.
I have best friends. People i can tell things to and they won't go telling anyone else.
Reply 37
Cellardore
I have best friends. People i can tell things to and they won't go telling anyone else.

Best friends are people who you can annoy the hell out of them,and who know your worst habbits and saw you in your worst times, when your moaning and down, and yet they still like you :wink: and they are not your parants or siblings
habosh
Best friends are people who you can annoy the hell out of them,and who know your worst habbits and saw you in your worst times, when your moaning and down, and yet they still like you :wink: and they are not your parants or siblings

yes that is true.
Reply 39
Yay I'm going out with my bessie mate tonight. I have the best nights with her :smile::smile: Yay!

Latest

Trending

Trending