how's the traffic on Christmas eve?

Watch
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
will be working until 1-2pm then need to drive about 100 miles (m1, m6 and m56, Leicester to Manchester if it matters)... how bad is the traffic likely to be and will there be a better or worse time of day?
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by doodle_333)
will be working until 1-2pm then need to drive about 100 miles (m1, m6 and m56, Leicester to Manchester if it matters)... how bad is the traffic likely to be and will there be a better or worse time of day?
Depends on the weather!
Talon
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Chances are you are going to hit traffic. Best thing you can do is check the traffic before you go and maybe plan a couple of alternative routes that avoid the motorways at certain points. Best case scenario is the traffic is fine and you don't need them. If we get a freak snowstorm I would forget it.
Last edited by Talon; 3 months ago
doodle_333
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by IWMTom)
Depends on the weather!
(Original post by Talon)
Chances are you are going to hit traffic. Best thing you can do is check the traffic before you go and maybe plan a couple of alternative routes that avoid the motorways at certain points. Best cast scenario is the traffic is fine and you don't need them. If we get a freak snowstorm I would forget it.
ok! Yeah I mean if the weather is too bad I'll take the train.. rather stay on the motorway if I can as the journey is so simple, I am terrible at following my satnav
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (100)
61.35%
No (63)
38.65%

Watched Threads