The Student Room Group

EPQ

I'm in year 12 and I'm currently completing my EPQ.
I've kind of become bored of my current title: 'How do reduce the chances of developing Asthma'.

I want my new EPQ to be an incorporation of Medicine and History since I'm studying Biology, Chemistry, and History.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,
Original post by salma_51999
I'm in year 12 and I'm currently completing my EPQ.
I've kind of become bored of my current title: 'How do reduce the chances of developing Asthma'.

I want my new EPQ to be an incorporation of Medicine and History since I'm studying Biology, Chemistry, and History.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,

First EPQ sounds boring and without much analysis.

If you want to do about medicine and history then you can do one thats either forward looking talking and exploring about where you think treatments might go and whether the are worth investing in using historical examples.

You can also do one thats backward looking showing what they knew and thought then and whether they were justified in doing so. You can follow a disease, medication or method of treatment. You can also look at strategies that worked and didnt or review future strategies and the dangers/ benefits in following them to achieve a successful outcome or you could just do one on the NHS.
Original post by 999tigger
First EPQ sounds boring and without much analysis.

If you want to do about medicine and history then you can do one thats either forward looking talking and exploring about where you think treatments might go and whether the are worth investing in using historical examples.

You can also do one thats backward looking showing what they knew and thought then and whether they were justified in doing so. You can follow a disease, medication or method of treatment. You can also look at strategies that worked and didnt or review future strategies and the dangers/ benefits in following them to achieve a successful outcome or you could just do one on the NHS.

Hey, that’s a really good idea thanks! You‘ve helped more than my teacher ever did !😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending