Turn on thread page Beta

Male hitting a woman watch

• View Poll Results: Is hitting a woman worse than hitting a man
    Yes - hitting a woman is worse
    62.91%
    No - both the same
    37.09%

ReputationRep:
    Obviously a man hitting a woman is way worse.....even if the woman has a black belt in karate/martial art

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I_used_to_love_H.E.R)
    Obviously a man hitting a woman is way worse.....even if the woman has a black belt in karate/martial art
    Your ******ed, I suggest you watch that film "enough" with Jennifer Lopez.

ReputationRep:
    It's inexcusable either way, noone should have to put up with violence inside or outside of a relationship regardless of size, strength or gender. It's not just about the physical damage inflicted but the clear lack of respect. Why not leave it at that?

ReputationRep:
    tbh I do see hitting a women worse if hand to hand punch up because I don't think they're particularly a threat, like a young male teenager kicking off on me I wouldn't hit them, I'd with strain them.

If the b1tch takes off her stelleto(sp) and goes for me she's getting wholloped(sp).

ReputationRep:
    Well, hitting women is more shocking, certainly. Whether it's objectively more immoral, or just more of a social taboo, I'm not really sure.

In general though, I'm not going to be one of those wet little twerps who suggests that all violence is somehow appalling in civilised society. It isn't. I am happy to admit that a person could provoke me to hit him in the correct circumstances - it doesn't mean I'm a violent person, I haven't exchanged blows with anyone since school - but I certainly wouldn't shy away from it.

ReputationRep:
    both the same IMO

ReputationRep:
    Both are equally bad. Violence is bad.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.