no a level work done at the weekend

Watch this thread
maddie13
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
This weekend I didn’t do any work or revision and now I feel really guilty. We’ve only got 3 days left at school this term and I’ve got revision to do over Xmas. I spent the weekend relaxing and spending time with family and I also didn’t do any work on Friday night as it was my birthday. Is it bad that I haven’t done any work?

_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by maddie13)
This weekend I didn’t do any work or revision and now I feel really guilty. We’ve only got 3 days left at school this term and I’ve got revision to do over Xmas. I spent the weekend relaxing and spending time with family and I also didn’t do any work on Friday night as it was my birthday. Is it bad that I haven’t done any work?
If you plan on revising a lot over xmas you were probably due a break. Don't worry about it, it's only 2 days in the end.
Ðeggs
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
No that’s not a big deal at all. All of my weekends since starting year 13 have been **** and unproductive, I wish I was as motivated as I was in year 11 . There’s time to revise over Christmas, but Christmas is an important time to spend with friends and family.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise