University of London Institute in Paris (ULIP)

Watch
Bronnie14
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I’ve decided that I want to study French in university and while looking for where I want to go I found ULIP. I’ve always wanted to live in Paris but obviously committing to 3 years at the age of 18 is huge. I was just wondering what people thought. Is anybody planning on going to/ thinking about it? Has anybody already been/ still go there? I know it’s not technically international study because it’s a British university but didn’t know where else to put it.
Bronnie14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I’d be looking at 2021 entry btw
JackJacques98
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi there! I am so keen to go to ULIP! I lived in France for a few months last year working as an au pair, and I have really missed the immersion. Honestly I think my speaking skills improved more during my time in France than they had since I took GCSE French, so 3 years living in Paris sounds like a dream in terms of the actual learning of French. Although I am a bit worried about living in a big city like Paris.
Bronnie14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Wow, that’s so cool! I’d love to do something like that. I’m a bit unsure about moving to a big city too, especially with where I’m from
mimimarinho03
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bronnie14)
I’ve decided that I want to study French in university and while looking for where I want to go I found ULIP. I’ve always wanted to live in Paris but obviously committing to 3 years at the age of 18 is huge. I was just wondering what people thought. Is anybody planning on going to/ thinking about it? Has anybody already been/ still go there? I know it’s not technically international study because it’s a British university but didn’t know where else to put it.
Hey I've applied to ULIP too and I know what you mean. It should be fine if you make good friends and all of us will be in the same position so it will be good. I dream of living in Paris too. I'm thinking of being an au pair for a month or so in Paris next year maybe shortly I turn 18 or maybe even a different country xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (73)
26.74%
No - I have already returned home (31)
11.36%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (57)
20.88%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (30)
10.99%
No - I live at home during term anyway (82)
30.04%

Watched Threads