The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Revd. Mike
I've just applied (bit late I know!)

Was wondering if anyone else has applied/is currently studying there?

How do you find it?

Yep I did a part time foundation course in Life Sciences and subjects allied to medicine. Finished in June. It was good.
Reply 2
Random bump... was just wondering if there are any BBKers out there...
Reply 3
I am really interested in studying there part-time next year as well. Would I be able to live in student halls if I was studying a certificate course there? I think if I am allowed to take on more hours and accelerate my progress in the course (i.e. turn my part-time standing to full-time) I might qualify for halls.

Which halls or what sort of accommodation do typical Birkbeck students stay in?
Reply 4
dalki88
I am really interested in studying there part-time next year as well. Would I be able to live in student halls if I was studying a certificate course there? I think if I am allowed to take on more hours and accelerate my progress in the course (i.e. turn my part-time standing to full-time) I might qualify for halls.

I live at home, as do most of the students AFAIK. I think you can get into some of the London intercollegiate halls or the UCL halls, but I don't really know anything about it I'm afraid.
Reply 5
dalki88

if your from out of London - http://www.bbk.ac.uk/prospective/international/services/ft_accom

from London - http://www.bbk.ac.uk/prospective/first/services/accom

I did a foundation degree in IT a few years ago, I'm think og do a Maths degree in a few years
Reply 6
i thought it is actually a part time uni only
Reply 7
Imson
i thought it is actually a part time uni only

It is, apart from post grad courses, and a couple of the foundation degrees I think.

Latest

Trending

Trending