The Student Room Group

College

I am so unmotivated, I’m in my second year of college studying health and social and I feel like since I started the course a year ago there has been no joy genurely it’s just been a challenge to keep up with my work and I’ve really struggled. But this year I’m spiralling so badly I started my ucas and was close to complete all of it and genuinely just gave up because mentally I couldn’t push myself to meet the deadline, so haven’t applied at all. I’ve got assignments due tomorrow that aren’t done and I feel like I’m failing so bad, like I’m scared I’m going to fail I’ve just got no motivation. My health has been utter **** I’ve been struggling getting out of bed and been so tired/ had no energy or motivation do college work really or just to push myself
Original post by Aliciagoodall18
I am so unmotivated, I’m in my second year of college studying health and social and I feel like since I started the course a year ago there has been no joy genurely it’s just been a challenge to keep up with my work and I’ve really struggled. But this year I’m spiralling so badly I started my ucas and was close to complete all of it and genuinely just gave up because mentally I couldn’t push myself to meet the deadline, so haven’t applied at all. I’ve got assignments due tomorrow that aren’t done and I feel like I’m failing so bad, like I’m scared I’m going to fail I’ve just got no motivation. My health has been utter **** I’ve been struggling getting out of bed and been so tired/ had no energy or motivation do college work really or just to push myself

Go and see the GP.
Have you told your parents or college?

Get GPs letter and see what they say about depression. Maybe you have MH issues or maybe you have to decide whether you want to study or not.
You could always take a year out and do uni later in life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending