Turn on thread page Beta

Female Figures watch

• View Poll Results: Which body would you aspire to have in either sense.....!
    Results hidden until poll closes.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    Tbh theres a pretty big difference in being slim and being like the first model is.
    There's nothing wrong in being slim and happy about it. But there is a lot wrong with being that thin.
    Like I've stated above, one of my flatmates ate well and didn't really do that much exercise but was that thin - she still got a lot of male attention and now has a boyfriend. She has no eating disorders or any other health complaints to speak of. People can naturally be that thin, believe it or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkeyes28)
    if this statement were atually true then we wouldn't have slim attractive models we would have fat obese people in high fashion and you are clearely stupid if you can't understand that I have been saying that it's all about health you're a twit if you think I hate thin people when clearely what I've been saying is I hate people who encourage eating disorders. And at what point have I evet written that I hate people thinner than me...... also I too have seen overweight people die because of their lifestyle. I however eat healthily and exercise and you are no dr so you wouldn't know what's wrong with me.

You think you are right but you have no facts to prove my hatred of skinny people. and for your information yes if you eat healthily and exercise and are skinny I have total respect for you as I do my sister who runs marathons but if you abuse your body then yes I will have something to say about it as I know what happens next.

You have your opinion and I have mine, get off my back and go berate someone else sweetheart I'm bored of your waffle you are clearly only reading what you want to read into my posts and it's yawn now. Goodbye
    You may be 10 years older than Danielle, but I'm afraid that you're coming across as the immature one by being patronising and insulting.

ReputationRep:
    I think Number three has the best body out of all of them. I'd do her.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone vote for seven ?
    I really like how the heavy steroid use has masculinised her facial features.
    Can a women truly be called beautiful without a heavy brow-ridge and prominent jawline?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkeyes28)
    I'm sorry on a rant more at the ones who encorage this behaviour.... my neices arent anorexic but all think they are fat when they are far from it and when the eldest is only 10 and deliberately trying to starve herself it makes me mad.

Some of the men in this thread have been abusive towards me because I have this view, I've worked with people who suffer from these illnesses and supermodels who glamourise it should be banned. The sufferers are indeed helpless and the male attitudes in this thread seem to want to punish anyone who finds it wrong..... surely my weight is not the issue right?
    No it shouldn't be the issue but just let them think like that, to be honest anyone who encourages this behaviour should know there in the wrong.
    Number 1 is anorexic, it's plain to see, I know you can be naturally skinny but not so naturally skinny that your chest is concaved.

ReputationRep:
    my thread wiped the floor with this thread

can't be bothered to read through, so someone sum it up for me please so I can join the discussion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crouchmagic)
    my thread wiped the floor with this thread

can't be bothered to read through, so someone sum it up for me please so I can join the discussion
    Couldn't be bothered to read thorugh it all either was just replying to someone!
    Basically arguing about being anorexic or obese...

ReputationRep:
    I think you're photos are slightly out. Your size 14 is never a size 14 for starters. Not that my profile picture is particularly attractive, but that was when I was more 16 than 14 and I hope I don't look as big as her

ReputationRep:
    i think sizes 6-10 are good.

ReputationRep:
    uh, none?
    something between one and mylene klass. my build is too small to be as big as mylene and i don't want to be muscly or boyish like those runnerrs :/

ReputationRep:
    Erm which photos are which? have they changed since yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    A cross between Rae's and Myleen's. Actually I prefer Rae's (referring to her left photo), although I voted for Myleen's (dismissing her clothing size) since Rae has a six pack and I'm not too fond of having one for myself.

ReputationRep:
    as a girl i'd rather be number 8 i reccon

ReputationRep:
    number 8!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.