Turn on thread page Beta

Female Figures watch

• View Poll Results: Which body would you aspire to have in either sense.....!
    Results hidden until poll closes.

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by DisgruntledMoth)
    Wow, are some of you guys serious?
    Number 1 is just... disgusting...
    they all have masisve muscles... eww. that's why number 1 is being picked

where's the 'normal figure' option? ignoring the face, i think paula radcliffe is probably closest...

EDIT: ah didn't see bottom 2, probably myleen then

ReputationRep:
    How about a girl who is really normal sized?
    Like, 8 but a bit podgier.

*Damn celebrities and media. Girls who don't really exist. Blah blah blah rant.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strawberrysunshine)
    keep telling my bf i'm goin to make myself look like number 7 to scare him, but none of those tbh! if i had to pick, it would be number 1.
    You aspire to be anorexic?

ReputationRep:
    This thread is just going to go exactly the same way as the others. When someone spots the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, it's time to close it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisgruntledMoth)
    How about a girl who is really normal sized?
    Like, 8 but a bit podgier.
    This is a poll - I have covered pretty much every body size and shape under the sun. Do you mean a size 10 with flab? There's a size 12 down the bottom. Everyone's definition of normal is different. This is about what you aspire to be like or if you were a guy and could just pick a girl on a body shape (I know that sounds wrong... but this is hypothetical). Choices are choices here, I don't have all night to scan google for images.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Venom)
    You aspire to be anorexic?

your surprised?

ReputationRep:
    Why all the support for number 1? She is ANOREXIC. I have added some 'normal' body shapes. IMO Number 3 and 8 are normal.
    Where a pic of yourself? You'd win handsdown

ReputationRep:
    Number 8.

ReputationRep:
    Number 8

ReputationRep:
    Number 1, i'd hate to me all muscly! I actually think she looks nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bebbs)
    your surprised?

Yes because it's just WRONG.

ReputationRep:
    This is a poll - I have covered pretty much every body size and shape under the sun. Do you mean a size 10 with flab? There's a size 12 down the bottom. Everyone's definition of normal is different. This is about what you aspire to be like or if you were a guy and could just pick a girl on a body shape (I know that sounds wrong... but this is hypothetical). Choices are choices here, I don't have all night to scan google for images.
    Alright, thanks for that.

And cor, she's never a size 12. Can't really be bothered to bicker though. You're right.

ReputationRep:
    Yes because it's just WRONG.
    I agree its unhealthy and very unattractive in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, the earlier thread got closed possibly due to content so I've reinvented a slightly fairer poll - ignore the heads/faces and focus on the body:

GOD SHE is SOOOOO skinny. If I was her b/f, I would put her on a weight gainer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plastic-hearts--x)
    Number 1, i'd hate to me all muscly! I actually think she looks nice
    What? her chest is almost concave!

ReputationRep:
    None of them are particularly my conventional view of beauty (mmm...nigella lawson :p: :yep: :p: )

But then, I dont really have to much of a type, so I cant really talk :rolleyes:

Probrably 8,9 and 6 in this case. :p:

no 8

ReputationRep:
    3, 8 and 9. (The one on the left, wtf is the thing on the right)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmin2K8)
    I agree its unhealthy and very unattractive in my opinion.
    A lot of girls aspire to that 'look' though. I used to, because I'm tall and assumed that I 'had' to be like models. Turns out that looking like number 1 involved a lot of passing out for me.

So. Number 8, definitely. She's a bit short but has a very nice torso, chest and arms and in the first picture her legs are a lovely shape.

ReputationRep:
    my leg is probably as thick as no. 1's waist. definitely no.3 or 8 for me. the rest are too steroided, obsessive or anorexic

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.