Turn on thread page Beta

Female Figures watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Which body would you aspire to have in either sense.....!
    Results hidden until poll closes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mata)
    A lot of girls aspire to that 'look' though. I used to, because I'm tall and assumed that I 'had' to be like models. Turns out that looking like number 1 involved a lot of passing out for me.

So. Number 8, definitely. She's a bit short but has a very nice torso, chest and arms and in the first picture her legs are a lovely shape.
    Yes unfortunately they do and it is usually oppressed girls who have been sucked into that idea which is a shame. Like you said you assumed you 'had' to be like that - when it is very unhealthy as you have experienced.

Yes No. 8 I would go for as well. Personally I reckon size 10 rocks not sure if No. 8 is an 8 or a 10 :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flick The Switch)
    6 is hot.

ReputationRep:
    Myleene looks amazing.

ReputationRep:
    It's all about the number 8, she's a total hottie.. what an ass

ReputationRep:
    number 8

ReputationRep:
    Yasmin you have a very pretty face, pics of body NOA!

ReputationRep:
    number 8

yeh 8, but this is pretty much perfect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fat_hobbit)
    6 is hot.
    I don't agree :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fat_hobbit)
    6 is hot.
    6 is definitely hotter than 1.

ReputationRep:
    Most of those are very similar. One underweight, one overweight, then tons of muscly athletic/bodybuilder types none of which have vaguely attractive figures IMO. Then finally at the end there's two normal looking ones.

I'd prefer a more curvy figure with a small nipped in waist and larger boobs and hips.

ReputationRep:
    3 is okay. I would like to feel how she looks, if that makes any sense? Powerful and no-nonsense. However, I think that while she looks good in a bikini/sports gear, her body is probably too bulky to look great in normal clothes.

Tbh, I tend to go for the typical lingerie model look - tall, slim, toned, perfect breasts. Yes, that is a cliche, but it is a very, very sexy one.

ReputationRep:
    I picked 8 because of'tharse. Myleen. If I saw tuther t'arses I'd make a better choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Venom)
    Ok, the earlier thread got closed possibly due to content so I've reinvented a slightly fairer poll - ignore the heads/faces and focus on the body:

The one on the left
    8 and 3..boners..:yep: Do you look like 7 venom?

(Original post by MeAndBubbles)
    I picked 8 because of'tharse. Myleen. If I saw tuther t'arses I'd make a better choice.

yes mate

ReputationRep:
    Number 8, similar size to Kristin Kreuk & Elisha Cuthbert - its an attractive shape. Not so skinny she looks like a corpse, and not too fat that she has love handles lol

EDIT: Bare in mind Jen (#9) is really out of shape - and it shows. Theres no doubt that a size 12 can be very attractive as shown in the other thread.

ReputationRep:
    that is NOT a size 14!! 16 at least

ReputationRep:
    No 8, looks realistic and most attractive.
    I'd be happy with that figure most.
    Others are too muscular by far!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by All at once)

yes mate
    No 'mate' :p: - Vida Guerra rocks all

ReputationRep:
    I'd pork 6 or 8, the rest look like they would either break themselves or break me!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.