The Student Room Group

UCL pharm interviews

how long does it take to get an interview offer after the online test?? thanks guys xx
Original post by uniapp2020yeet
how long does it take to get an interview offer after the online test?? thanks

I was invited to the selection day before I got the email about the online test.
The email inviting me to the selection day included an attachment pdf about the interview etc.
Original post by ChaseAnders
I was invited to the selection day before I got the email about the online test.
The email inviting me to the selection day included an attachment pdf about the interview etc.

Damn ur predicted grade must have been really good then. Did u apply for med and pharm as back up ? I’m so anxious about this since UCL is my first choice 🥺
Original post by uniapp2020yeet
Damn ur predicted grade must have been really good then. Did u apply for med and pharm as back up ? I’m so anxious about this since UCL is my first choice 🥺

No I'm only applying for pharmacy and my predicted grades were AAB (same as UCL's requirements).
UCL is my first choice too.
I heard back a couple weeks ago and I got a conditional offer of AAB exactly a week after my interview
Original post by ChaseAnders
No I'm only applying for pharmacy and my predicted grades were AAB (same as UCL's requirements).
UCL is my first choice too.
I heard back a couple weeks ago and I got a conditional offer of AAB exactly a week after my interview

HEY THATS AMAZING TO HEAR CONGRATS!! we gonna meet the offer and go to UCL for pharmacy in september!! goodluck with ur A-levels :smile: (see u in the university maybe, Im gonna need friends LOL, perks of being an international student is You'll literally know NO ONE)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending