University of Westminster, Applicants 2020! Watch

Uni of Westminster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey everyone!

Welcome to the Westminster 2020 applicants thread. This is the place to meet other applicants, and chat during the application process And is there anything you want to know more about?

Name:
Also applying at:
Good luck
lhisa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there!
Here is an international applicant for film course!
I just submitted the questionnaire through applicant portal, but couldn’t find the access again when I wanted to double check the status...does that mean I have submitted it successfully?
Ps. I saw the status was pending check but couldn’t find the section named ‘document upload’ after I refreshed the page
Uni of Westminster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by lhisa)
Hi there!
Here is an international applicant for film course!
I just submitted the questionnaire through applicant portal, but couldn’t find the access again when I wanted to double check the status...does that mean I have submitted it successfully?
Ps. I saw the status was pending check but couldn’t find the section named ‘document upload’ after I refreshed the page
Hi there

Once you have submitted the questionnaire you probably won't hear back from the admissions team until after Christmas. This is because the university will be closing for the holidays and will re-open in January. Questionnaires submitted are now being sent to the Faculty Team. Tutors will be going through the questionnaires when they return from their holidays. The admissions team will start to notify students to attend interviews within the next 4-6 weeks. Interviews will be held Jan-April 2020. Don't worry if you haven't heard back since you submitted your questionnaire. Pending check is normal.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've added this thread to the big list of applicant threads
lhisa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by University of Westminster)
Hi there

Once you have submitted the questionnaire you probably won't hear back from the admissions team until after Christmas. This is because the university will be closing for the holidays and will re-open in January. Questionnaires submitted are now being sent to the Faculty Team. Tutors will be going through the questionnaires when they return from their holidays. The admissions team will start to notify students to attend interviews within the next 4-6 weeks. Interviews will be held Jan-April 2020. Don't worry if you haven't heard back since you submitted your questionnaire. Pending check is normal.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Thank you very much!!
I will just wait then...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Westminster
    All campuses Postgraduate
    Wed, 4 Mar '20
    All campuses Undergraduate
    Sat, 14 Mar '20
    All Departments will be open. Postgraduate
    Sun, 3 May '20

Has your university offer been reduced?