The Student Room Group

Still waiting to move course at uni?

I’m moving from hospitality to tourism for the second semester and it’s been 2 weeks since I chose to move but it still hasn’t happened - my timetable also hasn’t changed yet. I’m getting a bit worried what should I do?
Original post by Anonymous
I’m moving from hospitality to tourism for the second semester and it’s been 2 weeks since I chose to move but it still hasn’t happened - my timetable also hasn’t changed yet. I’m getting a bit worried what should I do?

Contact registry and check your transfer has been approved.
Contact the new department saying the same and it will all be sorted on your return for next term.
Use the phone or go in person.
These things take time. You arent high priority. If they have said yes you will be fine.
Original post by Anonymous

Hi Anonymous :smile:

I would agree with 999tigger that you should contact the department you are transferring to as well as Student Administration to see what is happening with your transfer.

You should try and do this before Christmas so that you are sorted for the New Year.

I hope this helps

Amy :shakehand:

Quick Reply

Latest