The Student Room Group

Government Economic Service apprenticeship (GES-DAP)

Hey, does anyone know what the oral briefing and written assessment entails at the assessment centre? Also, examples of the two elements?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ali.oneup
Hey, does anyone know what the oral briefing and written assessment entails at the assessment centre? Also, examples of the two elements?

Hey, in one of the previous posts you mentioned that after completing the verbal and judgement tests you were placed on hold. What happened? Did they send you another test?
Reply 2
They have now left feedback for me, I did manage to pass the test but as you may be aware there is a wait between the judgement test and numerical reasoning test. Just waiting for the numerical reasoning now 😊 have you applied ?
Yes I think we're on the same stages, I've done the 2 tests gotten feedback and waiting for whatever comes next!
Reply 4
That’s great to hear! If you don’t mind me asking, how was your feedback and where did you apply?
Applied for London, got 93% for verbal and 34% for situational wbu?
Reply 6
Your verbal went amazingly & 72 for verbal, 73 for judgement. I also applied to London, what are your takes on the maths test? - I don’t know how to feel about it lol
Thats pretty impressive too! Yeah I don't know what happened with situational, but oh well it is what it is. I tried their sample maths test and its a bit of a sticky one ngl.
Reply 8
Loooooool I hear that fr 😂😂 the judgement test had me thinking all kinds of things. I originally applied to uni to study economics and politics but I really wouldn’t mind studying pure economics if it means I’m getting paid
Same, I applied for Politics and Economics/Business I've kepy uni as a back up and degree apprenterships as a plan a, I really just want the relief of knowing I've secured one. Is this the only apprenticeship you've applied for?
Reply 10
I applied to JP Morgan for financial services as well. But yeah uni is for sure a plan b, where did you apply
I was gonna apply for JP Morgan but thought i'd probably be wasting my time, and applied for what uni?
Reply 12
Not at all, I would advise you to apply to as many things as you can, receiving offers is a numbers game. I applied to Lancaster, Sheffield, Exeter, Bristol and Durham with a foundation year, wbu
I've applied for Kings, Queens, SOAS, City and Goldsmiths
Reply 14
Numerical reasoning tests are out
hello, I was interested in applying for this apprenticeship. Once I apply will I have to do the online tests right away or can I wait till the deadline in February. Also how many online tests are there in total.
Reply 16
You don’t have to do all three tests in one sitting. Three tests in total. I’d advise you not to wait till the deadline as there is a delay between the 2nd and 3rd test
i got 64 percent for verbal and and 58 percent for situational, what did other ppl get, just for clarity
99% verbal 58% situational
Reply 19
I got 72 for verbal, 73 for situational and 77 for numerical.

Quick Reply

Latest