Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Whether it's handbags, shoes or what not. What have you used/still use FAR too much?

I practically live in my hoodies, it's a joke. Well when I'm in the house I mean, I absolutely love them. I also wear my Canterburys none stop, I love them so much, such cosy rugby bottoms! My Uggs are incredibly comfortable too, I don't care if people hate them, because it feels great pulling them on after a night out in painful heels.

ReputationRep:
    Its deffinately my Micheal Kors Jeans, My Coach Messenger, and My Mizrahi Jacket.

ReputationRep:
    I have a pair of bronze kitten heel sandals that cost me £5 from tesco and are starting to fall apart, I have worn them to death and I will be heart broken when they die as I've never seen anything similar!
    I also have a 5yr old roxy rucksack that is still going strong and I am reluctant to trade in for a newer design

ReputationRep:
    My grey H and M hooded wooly sweatshirt (zip up) and my Police sunglasses.

ReputationRep:
    pair of puma racing style boots i've had for 4 years. and a red zip front hoodie from H&M that goes with anything.

ReputationRep:
    My jeans. Which is why I don't feel so bad for buying jeans when I have no money (like right now).
    Also I would say my boots. I can pretty much wear them with anything, they make jeans more interesting instead of just flats or converse and they dress down dresses (I hate wearing heels out, Im too clumsy).
    My leather jacket. I can wear this with anything, anywhere. I love it and it was 100% worth the price.

ReputationRep:
    My black jeans.

ReputationRep:
    Any of my jeans. I tend to buy a pair and wear them for about two years, cos I can never find pairs that look good on me...

ReputationRep:
    And black trousers for work too,as well as shorts for going out and the staple black shoes and black tops that make up my going-out clobber also.

ReputationRep:
    My most overworn items include a pair of DVS skate shoes which I wear practically every day and a Kathy Van Zeeland handbag I got for christmas many many moons ago which is starting to fall apart... *cue sad face*.

ReputationRep:
    jeans. + ex-bf's jeans rolled up. hoodys. and stupidly a teeny tiny top i bought when i was 15 three years ago. and pj's with the bottoms cut to shorts.

I would say boxers... you dirty cretins :dry:

ReputationRep:
    Black knee high leather boots, with tie up at the front [but have a zip at the side]

They are lovely, had them...4ish years? Had them re-heeled [they have a thicker heel which lasts longer] last year.

ReputationRep:
    During 6th form I had a pair of jeans which I lived in, until they literally fell apart whilst I was wearing them :p:

ReputationRep:
    Red DMs. Not really my style but my friend sold them to me for a fiver and they're soooo comfy.

ReputationRep:
    i would also add to my list my Prada Phone, and deffinately my huge Louis Vuitton Umbrella when it rains. Because its way bigger than the one from 99 cent city.

ReputationRep:
    my dickies jeans, they are the only ones I absolutely luuurve

ReputationRep:
    some ugg style boots from american eagle which i got for only about $60 which ive worn to death!

and my kennel & schmenger brown leather riding boots have been worn sooo much but are still as good as new, super comfy and look fab!

ReputationRep:
    I have a pair of white long shorts and a blue gio-goi t-shirt which i wear all the time...mostly because they fit better than any other clothes I have.

Oh and my aviator sunglasses...even when it's shady .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epic Win)
    During 6th form I had a pair of jeans which I lived in, until they literally fell apart whilst I was wearing them :p:
    I went to a new years party in a loved-to-death pair of jeans and the seam that runs up your bum split and I had to spend the night hiding it!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.