Turn on thread page Beta

Your most over worn item of clothing? watch

ReputationRep:
    im another jeans person, sometimes i think oh god im not wearing jeans AGAIN. but i love them so much.

ReputationRep:
    I have a tatty old grey/blue/green plaid cotton shirt (sounds hideous but it's not really!) which only has one button left. I've had it 10 years (since I was 10) and it was at least second hand then (it only had one button left then too). I wear it all the time; it's so comfy and goes with everything and is warm in the winter and cool in the summer.

ReputationRep:
    my old river island jeans, the were so comfortable, fitted perfectly, were the right colour to go with everythign and never looked dirty.
    But after bout 2 years they wore through completely on the bum and knees so i had to buy some new jeans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M'Lady)
    I went to a new years party in a loved-to-death pair of jeans and the seam that runs up your bum split and I had to spend the night hiding it!
    almost the same happened to me, except it was the fabric between the legs that just gave way for me, left a huge gaping hole on the inside of my thigh haha
    It must have been so worn down from me wearing them :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    my black nudie jeans, blue lee jeans and dark blue penguin hoodie.

ReputationRep:
    boy jeans from topshop theyr a mess at the bottom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)
    pair of puma racing style boots i've had for 4 years. and a red zip front hoodie from H&M that goes with anything.
    wtf those h&m hoodies last about 3 weeks before they fade or stretch. I've been through at least five of those in the past year.

ReputationRep:
    grey old lady cardigan
    checked shirt from h&m
    white converse (which are now grey even after scrubbing)
    green pauls boutique bag
    not necessarily all at the same time though

ReputationRep:
    Jeans. They are frayed and battered but I love em.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StotheL)
    Whether it's handbags, shoes or what not. What have you used/still use FAR too much?

I practically live in my hoodies, it's a joke. Well when I'm in the house I mean, I absolutely love them. I also wear my Canterburys none stop, I love them so much, such cosy rugby bottoms! My Uggs are incredibly comfortable too, I don't care if people hate them, because it feels great pulling them on after a night out in painful heels.
    So agree with you on the Uggs! They are lush after torturing your feet with heels.

Also, your signature - whoever wears crocs should just get off my radar right now because they are vile and disgusting. haha.

ReputationRep:
    Girly cardigans. I have about 20. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I have two tops which I think I wear wayyy too much. They're just nice and comfy, well being pretty and fairly fashionable as well. One is just leopard print and cotton, and the other is a floral dress/top type thing.

ReputationRep:
    My reebok basketball shorts around the house. The last few weeks its all i wear indoors

dunno what it is about them, theyre just nice to wear i guess. Big 'n' airy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chevina)
    Girly cardigans. I have about 20. :p:
    Oh yeah them! I have them in pretty much every colour too :p: I used to wear them to school/college all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imtired)
    wtf those h&m hoodies last about 3 weeks before they fade or stretch. I've been through at least five of those in the past year.
    you're just not looking after it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosaaa)
    So agree with you on the Uggs! They are lush after torturing your feet with heels.

Also, your signature - whoever wears crocs should just get off my radar right now because they are vile and disgusting. haha.
    I love Uggs, they really are so comfortable..they nurse my poor aching feet back to health! Haha, oh dear crocs are not a good call!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely my Celtic top, wear it everywhere...

ReputationRep:
    My ankle bracelet have had it and worn it for years was the first ever gift I got from a guy so has some sentimental value as sad as it sounds

ReputationRep:
    Oh and recently I've been wearing my new Jack Wills zip-up hoody quite a bit.
    It's so nice.

ReputationRep:
    My jeans actually do have holes in them, and no I didn't buy them like that; that's just silly.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.