Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    had a **** day today, first of all some argument between my mates ending in 2 of them nearly having a fight, my dads got food poisoning, i argued with an ex i was just starting to be mates with about drugs (she thinks im still doing drugs), now some random ***** calls me up on private numbersays 'you ****ing pussio' and hangs up the phone lol. overall really stresesd me out, ive just been feeling cool recently, havent been getting in trouble on nights out and have stopped most drugs etc, all i wanna do is chill out and be happy, and yet i still have ***** on my case just like i did when i was a bit naughtier..

so what im wondering is, what do u guys do to relax? feeling exhausted, my eyes hurt and my head hurts but theres too much **** going on in my brain to relax+sleep. just feels like the world is conspiring against me, had to let it out somewhere. give me something to do to chill out and feel happy!

ReputationRep:
    Have a nice, long sleep or perhaps watch some comedy on YouTube? Everyone has days where they feel like this, so I wouldn't worry too much =).

ReputationRep:
    make a nice cup of hot chocolate or any hot drink, watch a cheesy/comedy movie, you will forget about the stress

ReputationRep:
    Take a long hot-ish relaxing bath? It de-stresses your muscles physically and helps your mind clear out too.

Then a cold shower after that if you're up for it, then go catch some sleep.

Have a shower, go to bed, and get up tomorrow with the intention of doing something positive.

ReputationRep:
    Go for a long ****ing run and knacker yourself the hell out. 'Runners high' releases endorphins which make you feel good and you'll feel chilled out and generally better.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with most of whats been said above. Try to get yourself nice and relaxed in whichever way you think works best for you.
    I always have a Hot Chocolate and then run myself a nice bath.
    Have an early night, and listen to some relaxing music and I bet you feel much better by tomorrow.

Don't worry about the prank call. Whoever made it was probably just having a rediculous joke so don't take it to heart. As for all the other things, try not to let them get to you. If you really have finished with the drugs then people will soon realise the truth!

ReputationRep:
    alright made myself some valerian root tea with honey haha, feeling better already

im sorry this thread isnt on the 'caught my uncle having sex with goat' standard that usually comes here, just needed an outlet for my stress...

about the call, i havent always been friends with everyone, theres been drama n ****, i just dunno who it is now since i havent got in any trouble recently, and then thinking about all my lifetimes beef brought me down, haha

ReputationRep:
    Just blaze, it'll be alright.

ReputationRep:
    Have a nice bath.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdt)
    Just blaze, it'll be alright.
    i was considering just cutting a bottle bong and having a spliff but that brings on a whole new load of problems lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hec)
    alright made myself some valerian root tea with honey haha, feeling better already

im sorry this thread isnt on the 'caught my uncle having sex with goat' standard that usually comes here, just needed an outlet for my stress...

about the call, i havent always been friends with everyone, theres been drama n ****, i just dunno who it is now since i havent got in any trouble recently, and then thinking about all my lifetimes beef brought me down, haha
    dont worry about others so much, just concentrate on keep yourself out of trouble, it will stress you more otherwise.
    and enjoy your honey tea

ReputationRep:
    Read??

ReputationRep:
    i go for a drive and listen to metallica on full blast
    tends to calm me down somewhat.

ReputationRep:
    Choke the chicken, guaranteed stress relief in under 8 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epic Win)
    i go for a drive and listen to metallica on full blast
    tends to calm me down somewhat.
    haha metallica calms you down?? Unless you have nothing else matters on repeat it shouldn't really

ReputationRep:
    Im sure you can call your provider and if you're persisent enough they can give you the details of who or where the call came from you know =]
    I agree with the running thing. Failing that scream into a pillow long and ****ing hard (wouldn't want to piss off the neighbours).
    And if you're into metal - if i blast something fast, angry and down right loud that weirdly chills me out like a charm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imtired)
    haha metallica calms you down?? Unless you have nothing else matters on repeat it shouldn't really
    nah, usually battery through to damage, inc.
    i love master of puppets, so the entire album generally puts me in a good mood

Rest, take a nap, a relaxing long hot bath etc
    Excercise walk the last two stops of your journey home.
    Treat yourself to something little and nice.
    Be easy on yourself too

ReputationRep:
    listen to music, learn guitar, or play some xbox nothing better than wandering the wasteland on fallout 3.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.