JoshDarnIt's Motivational Videos Vol.2

Watch
Synergy_
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
These videos are also holding you back and leading you down the wrong path.

Or at least the ones I've seen are.

Mediocre advice is better than no advice at all.
However, good advice is better than mediocre advice.

It is, of course, entirely down to you. If you're happy following poor to mediocre advice then that is up to you.

Are you, at least, not a bit intrigued to find out if I can give you better advice than what's given in any particular video that you may pick out?
Or are you of the mindset that because someone's made a Youtube video they must know what they're talking about? And that I can't possibly give you better advice than what you've seen in any particular video?
From a quick skim of the videos that were included by this thread, many of them are accredited by successful and insightful people. Now, I am not claiming that the "authority bias" validates all information, but people who have experienced positive/ successful results usually have methods that most likely work. Probably why OP prefers these insights to yours. Also, OP is clearly enjoying and benefiting from these insights/ advice, so why not just let him be and control your ego for one minute?

What exactly gives you the qualifications to decide that you have the best advice out of many of these people? Is your superiority complex so deep that you can not accept that maybe views different to yours and that have benefited others are valid? You really need to get your false sense of intellectual-superiority in check.
Last edited by Synergy_; 3 weeks ago
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Synergy_)
From a quick skim of the videos that were included by this thread, many of them are accredited by successful and insightful people. Now, I am not claiming that the "authority bias" validates all information, but people who have experienced positive/ successful results usually have methods that most likely work. Probably why OP prefers these insights to yours. Also, OP is clearly enjoying and benefiting from these insights/ advice, so why not just let him be and control your ego for one minute?

What exactly gives you the qualifications to decide that you have the best advice out of many of these people? Is your superiority complex so deep that you can not accept that maybe views different to yours and that have benefited others are subjectively are valid? You really need to get your false sense of intellectual-superiority in check.
Damn girl, I didn't know you were a savage :sly:
Synergy_
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
Damn girl, I didn't know you were a savage :sly:
It needed to be said
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Synergy_)
It needed to be said
Appreciated :closedeyes: I would rep you but like...I can't :ninja:
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Good luck Josh :^_^: :hugs:
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
Good luck Josh :^_^: :hugs:
Thanks for the support fam :jumphug:
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (76)
18.63%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (82)
20.1%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (78)
19.12%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (89)
21.81%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (41)
10.05%
I haven't started researching yet (42)
10.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise