The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Does Essex only give an offer after the interview?

I've been very lucky, I have received offers from nearly all my offers except Essex. Just Asking whether this means I have to wait until January for my offers
Original post by Jovid
I've been very lucky, I have received offers from nearly all my offers except Essex. Just Asking whether this means I have to wait until January for my offers

Contact the department. Unless its a firm then you can start making choices now.
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by Jovid

Hi there, when was your interview at Essex? Where else did you apply? And how soon after did they offer. Hope you don’t mind me asking this is my first time applying.
Reply 3
Original post by Natmerell
Hi there, when was your interview at Essex? Where else did you apply? And how soon after did they offer. Hope you don’t mind me asking this is my first time applying.

I received my offer after a few days, maybe four or five, my interview is way into next year and I applied to Portsmouth, Kent, Aston & Keele
Original post by Jovid
I received my offer after a few days, maybe four or five, my interview is way into next year and I applied to Portsmouth, Kent, Aston & Keele

Kent does hygiene?
Original post by Jovid

Hey there!
Congratulations on your offer to study at the University of Kent :biggrin: I'm currently in my final year at Kent so if you have any questions at all then please feel free to ask :smile:
And good luck for your interview at Essex!
I remember last last year I got my offer a few days after the interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending